The V.A.L.U.E. of playing on Saturdays

:house: location: Sägewerk, Währinger Straße

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs each of the trading characters 5 Downtime Days)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

I’ll be there depending on what’s needed dm or player

i will be there to play T1-3

Guys, I’d love to come with my daughter for her first gaming experience. I’ve been advised that these Saturday games might be the best option. She’s 10, so if people are concerned about having such a young player at the table, I would understand and not bring her, but so far in all my games through VALUE I haven’t experienced anything that I feel would have been inappropriate for her.

Obviously, we are both T1

I’m currently more concerned by a lack of participants. All but one of my experiences playing with children have been positive I have no reason to assume the opposite.

@timoteus2 unless you want to dm I’d prepare a T1 adventure

Excellent, well then I can offer 2 players to help with the player count.

I’d also like to join as player and can bring a T1 PC.

Sorry but I’ll probably be around 20min late. Please feel free to start without me.

We got out the door a little late, but we are very close. We will be maybe 5 minutes late.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.