The V.A.L.U.E. of playing at home

Since there’s a break at 1070 I’d like to invite a group over to my place to play a T2 one shot (or if interested use this as a session 0 for something longer)
Sunday 26.2. 16:00

Up to 6 people, first come first serve. I’m happy to play my character or dm depending on who’s there.

2 Likes

Hello, would it be ok if i join, not having a t2 character. I am interested on the possibility of a session 0 for a long one.

Hi I would be in for a one-shot.

@Binmat
you could always start as a T2 character
you can find our V.A.L.U.E. rules here :point_right: New to V.A.L.U.E. but not D&D

have fun :game_die: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would be interested, tho I’d like to check if you are referring to 26.02 or 26.03? :slight_smile:

Corrected to 26.02

1 Like

If there is still an open place at the table, I’d love to join.

If that is the case, i still would want to join

If you still have place I’d be interested…

Takanari
Binmat
Patrick d
Dusan
Lux_

That’s a good round. Does anyone of you want to dm?

I’m hosting at wirerstrasse 6-14/5/13.

1 Like

Thank you for the offer, but in the meantime my plans changed and i wont be able to make it. Please keep me in mind for future games, though

Confirmed today at 16Uhr?

I’m down, do we know who’s the DM @Takanari ?

Sorry will not make it.

Yes. Please don’t come early.

with two people bailing I’m guessing it’s off? :confused:

We are still 3 players and 1dm. I’ll adapt to party strength.

1 of the players was already removed before.

2 Likes

Nice, a challenge

Your rewards in the value System are:
480gp
1 ring of free action
10 days of downtime activities
1 (optional) level up

Sadly the banana gun is searchable online but not part of the official DND books. Therefore it’s a bonus loot that you can always use at my tables but not with other gms. But it also mean that you get “more than one” magic item.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.