The V.A.L.U.E. of Megafauna-Riding

If at all possible I would be very interested in being part of this. The premise sounds amazing

1 Like

I love the idea and I’d be eager to join if possible. I cant wait!

2 Likes

What would the Gith(zerai) be in this setting?

1 Like

if you really interested in playing one, I will tell you in a PM :wink:

… just say it is very early Gith history

Story Awards

• :mammoth: you saved a petrified mammoth, who will join the herd of your Tribe
  • :bearded_person: you freed dwarven slaves, who will join your Tribe
  • :swimming_man: the wicked water spirit delayed the advance of the Burning Mammoth Horde a bit
  • :imp: Tulku hexed the fiendish poacher spirit
  • :whale2: Tulku convinced a deserter from the Whale Clan of the Nautilus Tribe to join his Clan & Tribe
  • :bird: you convinced the ‘Raven Queen’ to seal the pass
  • :angry: you caught Pakano alive, and tried and killed him
  • :carrot: Leandra & Oaklig, the two Dreas (firbolg) of your party, refused the ‘Root of Evil’
  • :bird: you convinced the ‘Raven Queen’ to seal the pass
  • :angry: you caught Pakano alive, and tried and killed him

:point_up::point_up: all these events will have at least some effect in the future

:tiger2: “Saber-Tooth Tiger Riding”

prerequisite: having the figurine of wondrous power: golden lions item
:point_right: Your movement Speed to determine :paw_prints: Exploration Activities increases to 50 feet.

:bird: “Death Walks Behind You”

for: @ThatGuyTed
:point_right: The ‘Raven Queen’ shares your body to “see” the world. You join (die) the ‘Raven Queen’ after the end of the last Primal adventure.
The ‘Raven Queen’ allows you to celebrate your last night before it is your time to go. :partying_face:

:lungs: “Take My (Last) Breath Away”

for: @BufoBufo
:point_right: You always have one failed Death Save, since you traded that to the ‘Raven Queen’.

:hibiscus: :mushroom: “Plant Armor”

prerequisite: having the half-plate of fungal spores armor
:point_right: it can be flower-pollen or mushroom-like (your choice); this armor can be worn by druids

:ghost: “Spirit Favour”

for: @BufoBufo
:point_right: Once when you pay for material components for a spell, or someone else pays for a spell with material components that is cast on you, you can decide to reduce the cost by 50%.

:bird: “Raven Queen Surge”

for: @ThatGuyTed
:point_right: When you roll on your Surge table, you also can roll on a d% Raven Queen Wild Magic Surge table. On a 99-100 you get back all your expended uses of your Rage feature for that day.

:fire: Fires on the Horizon

The horde of the Burning Mammoth Tribe is ? days away.

1 Like

Sulik would like to do recon on the next area on his new mounts :tiger: Would that be difficult terrain? He would like to mark the area and if the activity count allows it, :cut_of_meat: Subsist!

Does that cost downtime days too?

I can not attend this time, so it’s just for the tribe!
(Instead attending this quarters ~druid~ ranger meeting right there :point_down:t2:)

edit by @Darthbinks: only made your post a bit smaller^^

@Atanen These are the Exploration Activities you can do every day in-game, while we run an overland exploration part (e.g. likely this FR, and maybe the next)

• the Group Activities costs everyone in the party Activities
  • the Individual Activities can be done by whoever wants to do them

so these have nothing to do with Downtime Days :slight_smile:
the Unique Downtime Actions for this mini campaign you can find :point_right: here

1 Like

@Atanen

e.g. this was the map from the 1st adventure ‘Broken Tusk Moon’

hope the ‘Exploration Stuff’ makes more sense now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess… So it would “only” be the exploring each cirlce, one at a time?

every circle is a “zone”

so for example, you could:

Group Activities everyone has to do together,
Individual Activities anyone can do on their own (although the effects might stack)

1 Like

Okay, so I could benefit from the kitten for recon next time…

yes, although Reconnoiter is a Group Activity,
so everyone in the party has to do it :slight_smile:

1 Like