The V.A.L.U.E. of meeting people

:house: location: Sägewerk, Währinger Straße

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs each of the trading characters 5 Downtime Days)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

I will DM or play T1/T2 depending on who shows up.

I’d join any table which has space.

Id love to join a T1-2 adventure

I will prepare a T1/T2 one shot to DM or play in Takanaris campaign if enough player from last time want to continue

1 Like

Coming with my T1 character, would like to join a oneshot, but campaign is also fine if not enough people show. :slight_smile:

Trying to be there with t1 or t2 Will also bring a friend to play

Hi there, how long do you usually play on saturdays? Around for hours or longer? :thinking:

Looks like my saturday will free up a bit and I would like to join with a T1 character if time allows. :slight_smile:

I want to join the table of @Takanari

Heyo, I can finally have time for fun things (Yay!)

Can DM T1/T2 or can play (Any Tier)

If enough folk last minute ask, I can also pick up Lost Minds of Phandelver :slight_smile:

Also: Gauging Interest for Blades in the Dark, its a much simpler system thab D&D, but has a base building mechanic and is set in a Dishonored style world (Victorian Ghostpunk)

Looks like I’ll be able to join. Will bring T1-2. Can also DM if needed.

Thanks again to @JuMiSu @Nox @Freifraeulein @jboimler for playing at my table. Hope you all enjoyed it.

Mr. Nostros was pleased, but also perturbed by your findings. His next plan of action is to send in a team of fey experts to fully clear the town before his geologist get to work. Lukas is also very thankful for the respect you showed his wife’s grave and has added something of his own as a reward.

After this adventure, you each get:

Additionally, there are a few story rewards. Note that these only apply at my table.

• @Freifraeulein - With you’re new spiked shoes, you find that difficult terrain no longer hinders you and that your kicks do an extra 1 piercing damage.
  • @Nox - Your newly recruited partner in crime, Murderpaw, has decided to join you and your brother in you life of evil…or maybe just for rations. In any case, you may keep him as a pet/companion using the stat block we agreed on.
1 Like

Thanks for running and playing. I had a lot of fun with you guys! Have a nice week and until next time.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.