The V.A.L.U.E of making friends with Warhammer players

RPGVienna meets WoWKeepers

What’s WoWKeepers?

WoWKeepers is a Warhammer/Tabletop club and we will try playing at their clubhouse. They have large tables, a wonderful little couch and you can bring whatever food and drinks you want.

The first 3 sessions are free so for now we will not have to worry about any entrance fees, however I will be keeping track of who shows up for future reference should we keep them as a location.

I have also mirrored our post on their forum:

Back to the normal V.A.L.U.E message

Please post in this thread, should you plan to show up as a player / as a dm
and also the Tier of your game / characters you want to play

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Ressources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: New to V.A.L.U.E. but not D&D

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

7 Likes

Hard to confirm my attendance two weeks in advance, but I think ill be able to make it. Happy to try out a new place. Whats the location btw.

P.S.: is it 18:00 or 19:00. Your posting here and on the other forum show different times.

I’m out of town on that day, but wanted to say a huge thank you for organizing this and caring about finding a new place for us :heart:

Fixed it

When will this take place?

March 31st.

I will be there to play or maybe to DM T2 or T3.

@cat4laugh is it possible to use music in this location?

topic date states today, probably a mistake considering the wowkeepers forum topic states 31st :slight_smile:

I will be there to play T1-T3. Also ill bring some snacks :grin:.

@Arthilas yes. Its quite spacious. Music should not be a problem.

I will be there as T2 (lvl 7)

Let’s get to know this place!
What to do? Depends on the attendees, either continue where we left off in the planes, run something new or play T1-3…

Plan also to attend as player T1-T4.

I will attend and play T2-3

I’ll show up to play, also to check out the location. Miss all of you guys lots!

1 Like

Amazing job, @cat4laugh !
WoWKeepers is where I played my very first game of Warhammer 40k (way over 10 years ago now. I think it was 5th edition 40k :open_mouth: ) It’s a great venue with really nice people

3 Likes

Hey, I’ll try to make time. I’ll bring T1 - T3 and an adventure to run, juuuust in case! :partying_face: :sparkles:

1 Like

will try to be there to see you all :slight_smile:
would prefer to play T2
(having T1-T4 characters)

I just realized I have never mentioned what I’m going to do was too busy writing the post I will dm something t2/3

2 Likes

I’ll be there! I would like to run a 5e translation of a classic module (details to follow if there’s any interest) for low T1 if there’s room, otherwise will bring T1-3.

1 Like

I’d join with T1 and T2 characters if there are enough dm’s (@Xyathn’s classic module sounds interesting).
I have high hopes for this place (I’m already happy if it’s not as loud as zehnsiebzig)

An emergency came up so I will be out of town starting tomorrow for a few weeks. I will have to miss this. But I hope you all have fun and the new place works out.

1 Like