The v.a.l.u.e. of lives

I’m continuing my campaign into/about Gnomeregan.

Interested on showing up as a player, would like a T1 but any Tier is okay:) if I could not make will make sure to sure that.

I will be there might run something as well :slight_smile: T1, or T2 don’t know yet

I will be bringing my son to play.

+2 interested people via Meetup (excluding myself).

:skull_and_crossbones:

DMs (2)

• Takanari T2 :test_tube:
  • BufoBufo T1-T2 :frog:

Players (7-8)

• Alaadu T1-T4
  • DndDmom
  • Xaosseed +1
  • Col_Mustard_Ret
  • timoteus2
  • Potifex
  • Valzon (maybe)

Hi, i would like to join. I have have never played dnd before tho. What do i need to bring with me?

1 Like
  • Something to write with would be good.
  • An idea what sort of character you want to play (we can help you with creation, but it would be good if you already have an idea).
  • a blank character sheet if you haven’t made a character yet
  • If you don’t have dice, we can borrow you some.
  • Maybe some money to buy something to drink

Thanks for the quick answer. With blank character sheets do you mean those printable character layouts?

Yes for example https://media.wizards.com/2022/dnd/downloads/DnD_5E_CharacterSheet_FormFillable.pdf

Interested in joining, but can’t say for sure i will

Looks like I’ll have time to join. Can either play or DM depending on what’s needed.

Unfortunately i dont have a printer at home. So could someone print out a set of character sheets?. That would be awesome

We won’t make it due to illness. Enjoy the morning!

can do

Will show up, looking forward :grin:

Hi all, I’d be willing to DM a one-shot at Sägewerk next Saturday if people are around/interested. Could do T1 or T2 depending on what people want, happy to run it with VALUE rules, etc. I had a fun idea for a session I plan to flesh out this weekend haha

I would be interested. (T1, as it’ll be my second game of dnd)

@Col_Mustard_Ret @Potifex @Valzon

Thank you for playing and solving the conspiracy around the dinosaur race.

You gain:

I’ve thrown up a post for next Saturday - if you can repeat all you’ve just said on that post, people will see it tagged to the right date.