The V.A.L.U.E of Swift Reactions

Dear D&D players and DMs,

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

:sun_with_face: New to the Forum

:sun_with_face: Our D&D House Rules

:sun_with_face: Discord for questions and stuff

1 Like

might have time :partying_face:

edit: won’t make it

I’ll be there to DM. Happy to run either T1 or T2 as required in VALUE format.

1 Like

I’ll join as a player (T1)

My son is planning to play again

Might come and bring a friend to play T1 :slight_smile:

I’d be interested in coming - would be my very first time playing DnD, so I hope a newbie won’t be too much of an inconvinience, haha

2 Likes

Wrong thread

@Mexikorn wish you a speedy recovery :muscle:

@Freifraeulein welcome :slight_smile:
maybe show up a bit earlier
esp. if you need help with character creation

Oops. Wrong Thread. I meant to post in the friday thread. Nontheless, thanks Leo :+1:

saturday meetup is 11:00 which is the time that Sägewerk opens, showing up earlier does not work all that well on saturdays :smiley: but games usually don’t start until 11:30 or so

2 Likes

good to know - thanks :+1:

Might be able to join, not a 100% sure yet

Salutations,

It has been too long since I have last played D&D, but I do have rudimentary experience with, and a basic understanding of the game.

I would love to join as a player if possible, as it has been a long while since I last acted in the capacity of dungeon master and thusly do not have an adventure prepared at present. I am flexible regarding the tier of play.

Cheers, Tiero

Postscript: I would be elated to find multi-classing being permitted, as I am personally quite fond of it.

2 Likes

Just confirmed, my friend and I are coming tomorrow with T1s :slight_smile:

Seems like I forgot to write that I’ll join.

Perfect, I must announce that I shall be arriving at that time (11.30 AM). I hope a table will still have me.

To the four brave adventurers who bested Dr. Spookenheimer’s Monstrous Manor of Madness: Bob the Dhampir, Damian the Elf, Naxus the Wood Elf, and Wilhelm the Half-Elf, you each gain the following:

• Dr Spookenheimer allows you to loot 100 GP’s worth of stuff from the Manor (so add 100 GP to your total money)
  • You can each add one Wondrous Item of Uncommon rarity of your choosing to your inventory (from any official 5th Edition sourcebook, but not an Unearthed Arcana). Bob – that could mean a Headband of Intellect in your case if you so choose!
  • The three characters who were level 5 for the adventure can each level up, and the one character who was level 10 during the adventure manages to loot an extra 75 GP
  • You can each assume you have 10 days’ worth of down time
  • If you didn’t use the healing potion you picked up, you can keep that
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.