Dear D&D players and DMs,
Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.
Please indicate in your post:
- Do you come to DM or play?
- Which Tier is your game or character
- T1 : levels 1-4
- T2 : levels 5-10
- T3 : levels 11-16
- T4 : levels 17-20
New to the Forum
Our D&D House Rules
Discord for questions and stuff
I’ll be there to DM. Happy to run either T1 or T2 as required in VALUE format.
I’ll join as a player (T1)
My son is planning to play again
Might come and bring a friend to play T1
I’d be interested in coming - would be my very first time playing DnD, so I hope a newbie won’t be too much of an inconvinience, haha
wish you a speedy recovery
maybe show up a bit earlier
esp. if you need help with character creation
Oops. Wrong Thread. I meant to post in the friday thread. Nontheless, thanks Leo
saturday meetup is 11:00 which is the time that Sägewerk opens, showing up earlier does not work all that well on saturdays but games usually don’t start until 11:30 or so
Might be able to join, not a 100% sure yet
It has been too long since I have last played D&D, but I do have rudimentary experience with, and a basic understanding of the game.
I would love to join as a player if possible, as it has been a long while since I last acted in the capacity of dungeon master and thusly do not have an adventure prepared at present. I am flexible regarding the tier of play.
Postscript: I would be elated to find multi-classing being permitted, as I am personally quite fond of it.
Just confirmed, my friend and I are coming tomorrow with T1s
Seems like I forgot to write that I’ll join.
Perfect, I must announce that I shall be arriving at that time (11.30 AM). I hope a table will still have me.
To the four brave adventurers who bested Dr. Spookenheimer’s Monstrous Manor of Madness: Bob the Dhampir, Damian the Elf, Naxus the Wood Elf, and Wilhelm the Half-Elf, you each gain the following:
- Dr Spookenheimer allows you to loot 100 GP’s worth of stuff from the Manor (so add 100 GP to your total money)
- You can each add one Wondrous Item of Uncommon rarity of your choosing to your inventory (from any official 5th Edition sourcebook, but not an Unearthed Arcana). Bob – that could mean a Headband of Intellect in your case if you so choose!
- The three characters who were level 5 for the adventure can each level up, and the one character who was level 10 during the adventure manages to loot an extra 75 GP
- You can each assume you have 10 days’ worth of down time
- If you didn’t use the healing potion you picked up, you can keep that
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.