The V.A.L.U.E. of (In)Justice (March 8th)

arthi u troll xD :joy:

1 Like

“it’s a feature, not a bug”

3 Likes

That reminds me of an old commie east-german motorbike :smiling_face_with_tear: :older_man:t2:

Would love to join tomorrow, any tier. Considering I am passionately re-watching Vikings, a Norse mythology themed adventure sounds enticing, but I would naturally be glad to join any other table as well - the gods shall decide.

Dear all

I am new to Vienna and this forum. If it’s possible I would like to join the Friday Game tomorrow. Do I understand it correctly, that I just show up with a character and my dice and then join any free table?

Cheers Michael

2 Likes

That’d be correct mike. Just make sure your character follows :point_right: Our D&D Houserules but apart from that it is as simple as that :smiley:

1 Like

FYI I edited your post and put myself into DMS again since people seemed to want to join my table. It’s time that :spider: reaped what their predecessors have sowed

I will come to play T1 or T2

I am completely new to DnD. I’m not sure if joining a game is even the right option for me at the moment, since I don’t really know anything. Would it be possible for me to just sit in on a game an observe? I don’t really know the best way to learn.

1 Like

Hi there! The best way to learn DnD is to simply start playing. We have lots of new people all the time, so no worries.

Other than that, just think about what character you’d like to play (Where do they come from? What do they do? How do they fight? Why do they want to go adventuring? etc.) and come a bit earlier (30 mins is usually ok) so someone can help you through character creation.

As for things you should take with you: a set of dice (if you have one - if you don’t, no worries, most of us are dice goblins who can lend you one for the evening), a pen (eraseable) and an empty character sheet for dnd 5e (if you are unsure about which one to pick - I will also take some with me just in case).

I think that’s about it. See you tomorrow!

2 Likes

:four_leaf_clover:

to everyone, who posts the first time in this thread below this post,
we sadly can’t guarantee that you will find a :chair: to play

might still work out though … good luck :vulcan_salute:

Turns out I probably won’t make it - I’ve had a Week ™ at work and I just want to sleep lmao. But good luck with those bugs @Alaadu :eyes:

1 Like

If there is a spot in a T1 party available I’d like to join you tonight :slight_smile:

@crowoverhoe there is :+1: :slight_smile:

Something urgent came up, and sadly, I won’t be joining :frowning:

Might be a tad late, will bring drinks as recompense though :wink:

1 Like

I have not been feeling good today and sadly won’t make it. I hope you all have a great time adventuring though!

ETA+0.12h

1 Like

@Darthbinks Tonberry, @JuMiSu Ula, @FoggyPortents Quinda, @PatrickD Agatha, @grudm Ruth

Thank you for playing and finding the dirt on Sofia Krausova

You gain

You gain the following additional downtime action:

“Research the Obscure”

You research some of the things you have found over the course of the adventure.

• Top Secret Files
  • The weird statue
  • the sigil on the ring
  • The picture (Michael) and Unit 34

Cost: 5 downtime days, and 100 GP.

the long song I mentioned yesterday

1 Like