The V.A.L.U.E of health

:house: location: Sägewerk, Währinger Straße

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs each of the trading characters 5 Downtime Days)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

1 Like

I will be continuing my campaign2 at level 3 or 4 depending on your preference.

2 Likes

I will be there to join @Takanari

@Slabby and I will be there joining the campaign @Takanari

2 Likes

I will DM for T1 again!

I want to join the table of @Takanari

1 Like

I’d like to join with a T1 character~

I could come with a T1/T2 character (not to DM though)

it doesn’t look like we will have enough people for two tables, and @Takanari is already running a T1 table… I will sit this one out, then (I don’t have a level 3-4 character). Have fun tomorrow!

I suppose in that case I should ask is it alright for me to join the pre-existing game?

Yes, it’s fine. Preferable with a lvl 4 character.

In order to not spam the value posts I will do campaign2 updates/discussion in my discord. DnD ivo

Todays rewards are 100g, 10 downtime days that I hope to make some custom rewards for in the future. One level up to continue the campaign at level 5 next time. And a red triangular piece of cloth.

You spend the night in Lakeshire. A major is pleased by your presence but mortified by how close and powerful those orcs were. He offers you equipment while you are at this front but needs it back when you leave.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.