The V.A.L.U.E. of Hangovers

:house: location: WOW/Keepers. Holochergasse 53 , 1150, Vienna, Austria

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

might dm something light-hearted & funny in Ravenloft :man_vampire: T1

otherwise will join a T1-T4 table

Have a T2 character but can also play a T1 (if I can get my act together until Friday).

hi! I´m new. would join with a friend. she is a total beginner. I have been playing 5e for 3 years now, so I will help her out. Guess we start new and join with T1 characters.

5 Likes

ATM it seems like I have time so count me in.

Playing t2 or t4 or DMing t1-3 (whatever is needed)

I’ll be there to DM the next session of Dragonlance: Shadows of the Dragonqueen. T1.

Our travellers won over the town of Vogler with their stories, fishing prowess, and by saving them from a vicious sneak attack during their annual festival. But an army now marches on the village and the situation looks dire. Can everyone be saved?

Preference goes to people who have played before, but newcomers and newbies are always welcome!

3 Likes

I’ll be there to play with T1/T2 characters :slight_smile:

Joining @Xyathn this Friday! Fen is still level 3, but if it fits the story or more players are T2, I have no problem with “recreating” him as a fresh level 5 character! This should be no big deal and can also be done directly at the table on Friday.

1 Like

Would like to join your table this Friday if there is space for me, otherwise will bring T1-T4 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be there to continue @Xyathn adventure.

Sony is still level 4 but I could level him up to 5 or 6 if needed.

1 Like

T1 works perfectly, just wanted to make sure it was adjusted to your character’s levels since it’s been a month. Original post edited to match.

I’d join to play T1 and bring a +1 also ( ^▽^) I’d like to join @Valzon at @cat4laugh 's table if possible ( ・∇・)

I’ll be there and DM a T1 or play at whatever tier

@cat4laugh should you run a game and I don’t … would like to join your table :game_die: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

I’ll be there with T1-3, would prefer to join @cat4laugh T1 table.

I will be there playing a T1 :slight_smile:

I would be there on the 05. of January with people (we would be 4 Players (non-beginners) with T2 Characters, I showed them the rules)

Would that be possible (playing all 4 of us at the same table)?

I may or may not appear in between exam seasons. Will inform in time. If possible, I’d love to occupy @Darthbinks table! :tada:

1 Like

I can run a T2 game for you 4 and +1 or 2 others, “The Society’s Folly” :dagger:, a Waterdeep-based thriller/mystery-style session. Just let me know if you’re interested.

Otherwise I’ll be there as a player with T1-3.

2 Likes

Yes please! :hugs: That sounds just like what we’re looking for!

1 Like