:ghost:

Please post in this thread, should you plan to show up as a player / as a dm
and also the Tier of your game / characters you want to play

Tiers:

• T1: levels 1-4
  • T2: levels 5-10
  • T3: levels 11-16
  • T4: levels 17-20

This week I will dm a Halloween adventure (T1 probably)
or I could join one as a player (have T1-T4 characters)

Ressources:

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. rules for new players

Item unlocks and their tcp cost can be found here.

Discord for questions and stuff

btw short disclamer since it’s a spooky / horror adventure

• will include spooky / horror elements
  • won’t include violence against children
  • won’t include sexual violence
  • it does not include body-horror per se … but since I am the dm & I am me… well :angel:
1 Like

Hello! I’d like to join this Halloween-themed adventure with my T1 :slight_smile:

great! :+1:

see you on Friday

I will be there too :slight_smile: Preferably as a player (T1 to T3 characters), but if there are too few DMs, I could DM something (The Wild Sheep Chase, could adjust it to either T2 or T1).

I would also love to join! It will be my first time playing though, and I haven’t managed to make a character yet, but I will do my best!

I’m so in with my T1 characters. Looking forward for the spook :slight_smile:

welcome :slight_smile:

typically someone will there be early
if you have questions regarding character creations

Thanks!
I’ll come early then, as I might need some help getting my character ready to play.
Is there anything I need to get in terms of preparation? Or is there some sort of general information post I completely missed?

in the links in the first post of every V.A.L.U.E. thread you can find the house-rules regarding character creation and advancement

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. rules for new players

Yep, I had a look at that document already, I meant in a more practical sense like stuff I need to play, but thank you for reminding me to take those rules into account.

:+1:

you can typically borrow dice if you don’t have any

aside from that something to write & a sheet of paper to take notes may come in handy
(esp. if you are at a table that runs an investigation adventure)
but is not mandatory :slight_smile:

Great thanks! I’ll stop asking questions in this thread now, I flooded it enough already.
See you on Friday!

no worries :slight_smile:

if you have more questions you can hit us via Discord

Hey. I would be interested in playing again. I’ll bring my lvl 1 and will need help into the cafe as last time. :blush:

1 Like

There is a non 0 chance, that Ill be present. If I will Ill be there at 9 so dobt expect me

Hey everyone, if possible I would very much like to join as a player (T1/2/3).

@zilex

great !

btw. you can level up your character from last time to level 2, if you want to :slight_smile:

I will be there too either to dm or play as see fit

I would like to join with a T1. Haven’t dmed for AL yet, so I’d rather check out how it works before jumping straight into the action.

1 Like