The V.A.L.U.E. of Ectoplasma

Will come with my T1 & T2 characters. Happy to join any table (preferably halloween themed).

I’ll join to with T1-3 characters. I’ll bring an adventure as well

1 Like

Some last minute plan changes took place so I can join the games tomorrow.

I’'ll be about 15 mind late, but I’ll bring T 1-3 and an adventure. (Can make it work for T1 or T2)

Hi guys. Gonna join again after quite a while. Bringing a new T1 character :v:

1 Like

Hey ho! Gonna join too after a loooong while. Bringing a new T1 character as well and hope to be at the same table as @Martin .

1 Like

:ghost:

dm:
@Darthbinks (T1 Halloween adventure)

player or dm:
@cat4laugh (player T1-T4; could dm if needed)
@BufoBufo (player T1-T4; brings an adventure as well)
@Arthilas (player T1-T3; could dm T1 :sheep: )
@ThatGuyTed (player T1-T3; could dm a T1 to low T2 adventure)

players:
@Gobi (T1)
@Lolbroeksken (T1; level 1)
@Martin (T1)
@mulog (T1; wants to play at @Martin’s table)
@rt (T1; level 1)
@SilentButDeadly (T1-T2)
@Tiero (T1-T4)
@UncleEbo (T1)
@zilex (T1)
… also @Resil (T1-T4; might show up and if yes late ~ 9 p.m.)

as of now looks like 3 tables with 1 dm and 4 players each

Keep in mind that you need to have been jabbed twice or have a valid PCR test to be able to enter.

cya

:partying_face:

Hi all, won´t be able to come today. Sorry for the short notice. Wish you all great Halloween games!

I got so excited, I forgot about some chores. I am afraid I won’t be coming today after all ^^`

I will be there too

Hey guys, unfortunately I will very likely not be able to make it tonight. Perhaps later ~9pm, but just to relax, enjoy a drink and watch the spectacle, if that would be alright.

Oh no :frowning:

Do you want to tell me wha magic item you chose for me? I might want to play that character again today :slight_smile:

Indeed, Ring of Mind Shielding (Table F, Uncommon, 12 TCP) - I think that fits pretty well :wink:
https://www.dndbeyond.com/magic-items/ring-of-mind-shielding

Ill post it in the other thread and request access to update the table.

1 Like

Hey. I’m outside of the Café so can someone help me in again please?

@BufoBufo @ThatGuyTed @UncleEbo @zilex
+50gp

@Gobi
+75gp (50gp + 25gp from stealing)

@BufoBufo

Talking Doll

Wondrous item, common (requires attunement)
(8 TCP)

While this stuffed doll is within 5 feet of you, you can spend a short rest telling it to say up to six phrases, none of which can be more than six words long, and set an observable condition under which the doll speaks each phrase. You can also replace old phrases with new ones. Whatever the condition, it must occur within 5 feet of the doll to make it speak. For example, whenever someone picks up the doll, it might say, “I want a piece of candy.” The doll’s phrases are lost when your attunement to the doll ends.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.