The V.A.L.U.E. of cooked food

:warning: returning to 11:00 since its no longer February :warning:

:house: location: Sägewerk, Währinger Straße

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs each of the trading characters 5 Downtime Days)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

playing any tier or DMing T2

I’d like to join - bringing a T1 character, would also love to further explore DMing in a T1 adventure.

I’ll be there again with T1-3 characters.

Might be there with a friend but i can’t say for sure yet! Would love to join a T1

1 Like

Can DM T1/T2 Lost Minds of Phandelver :brain: (For those unaware, ongoing Sandboxish campaign based on “Lost Mine of Phandelver”. First Arc was “Lost Goblins of Phandelver”, current Second Arc is “Lost Minds of Phandelver”. Official Teaser of Third Arc “Lost Town of Phandelver”)

Can also mentor DM anyone who wants to DM :slight_smile:

Player any Tier

@Saphira and I would love to join a T1 game again.

1 Like

i’ll be there to play T1 / T2, if Phandelver is happening i’d like to join that please (are we at T2?) :slight_smile:

I will have to leave around 3:30/3:45 to be on time for another campaign

1 Like

@Slabby and I will be joining

i will be there to join a T1 or T2 game

Miiight be there if I’m able to wake up early enough dhdh

1 Like

If there is still an open spot, I would like to join this campaign of Prison Breaks. I am fairly new to this game so I might need a bit of help, if that is not a problem. I would bring a T2 character from my last game.

@Matcha

the Prison Break game was yesterday, but there are other DMs who run games today

have fun & good rolls with your druid :slight_smile:

Question: doesnt the location open at 12? According to google…

i called them about the opening times before i posted this thread. it was 12:00 during februray. its back to 11.

1 Like

Thanks!

Something came up and I won’t be able to make it. Hope you all have fun.

I thoight it was 12 xd Am on my way now, hould be there aroind 11:40

I am sorry, this message is far too late. But I have gotten sick over the night. And I just managed to wake up now, because I overheard my alarm. I really hope nobody waited for me. I am really sorry. I will make sure that this doesn’t repeat itself. :frowning:

No worries, posting here is more a rough count to make sure we have enough DMs xD

Hooe you feel better soon :slight_smile: