The V.A.L.U.E. of Autumn - WoWKeepers, Holochergasse 53

Stupid question: how many chairs are there at wowKeeper?

I will be there and run Songs of Remembrance :musical_note: for T1 or T2 depending on what we need.

At the Opera Tonight

would like to join :musical_note:

if we are really short on DMs, I would run a high T2 investigation scenario,
called The Scarab of Death :beetle:

So I was considering canceling because of a cold but really wanted to finish the adventure we started and was going to wear a mask while playing - but as it seems the adventure isn’t continuing tonight I’ll stay home and save myself from the mask and everyone from my germs. Have fun :heart:

What’s the capacity of wowkeepers?

I would like to join tonight but there seems to be a heckin lot of players (and DMs), I’m wondering if there’s still place.

(can play any tier)

Hey I’m coming after all today!!

1 Like

Late notice, but will have to cancel today.

Then my mask and I will be there!!

I have been thinking the same. Not sure if I want to join last minute. I think they have like 5 big tables or so for our uses.

pretty sure its 6 tables. not sure about the chairs, but it was pretty full last week and i think everyone had a seat

sorry for the short notice. won’t make it today. have fun!

I will come and if there is no free spot I will just go home after socializing a bit.

1 Like

6 tables, so 30ish players i think. But im not sure theres enough chairs

1 Like

I might be a bit late(i hope its no more than 5-10mins), the bus isnt showing up…

Ill be 10 min late. Sry about that

Thank you for playing and releasing the ghosts

Thanks for the memories, (even if they weren’t so great)

Once per session you can use a bonus action to give yourself a bardic inspiration die (d8) as you remember the power of the undead orchestra.

Thank you for playing at my table @katnyx @Nox @SpaceLab @TheUglyGhostOfEast and @Takanari

You received a charred wand of magic missiles the you looted of your arch enemy librarian and 180gold for the academy actually managed to recover the arcane core of the automaton

3 Likes

Thanks for playing to @jboimler @Col_Mustard_Ret @Ariachne @Burek - that was “Bride of the Bigat” - where once again Roughers intelligence proved flawed but our band of knaves manages to triumph.

Though the fused treasure hoard was larger this time, it split more ways with most of the Spike gang surviving and so once more after “taxes” on the road and Rougher’s take you net 160gp each into your pockets.

You may also claim a pouch of six (6) silver +1 slingstones that the ancient bigat has also claimed for their shininess.

Anyone who wants to add a write up of their adventure to the campaign log gets inspiration for their next Brancalonia adventure.

1 Like

by @katnyx

Good morning!

I may or may not have brought my headphones to Wowkeepers on Friday (honestly not sure), but I thought I did and haven’t found them yet.

I was in the last group to leave and checked then, so I’m fairly sure I didn’t leave them there, but if someone packed them accidentally or something, I would appreciate if you let me know. (Realistically I’ll find them somewhere I wasn’t looking, but still thought I’d reach out just in case.)

They’re kinda hard to miss, they’re black overears, brand is soundcore.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.