The V.A.L.U.E. of Autumn - WoWKeepers, Holochergasse 53

:point_right: location: WOW/Keepers. Holochergasse 53 , 1150, Vienna, Austria

Come one, come all to our weekly DnD 5e open games!

If you plan to be there make sure to let us know by posting the Tier of the adventure you plan to run or the Tier(s) of character(s) you plan to play.

I’ll be there to DM… something… not too sure yet. Might be T2 might be T3 (maybe even T4 if I’m feeling crazy). I’ll update once I’ve got more concrete plans. Should my planning not work out (unlikely) I’ll bring T1-T4 characters.

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New? Or got Questions about the location?

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

Will be there to play T4 at @ThatGuyTed’s :slight_smile:

Could also DM if needed, but would prefer to play.

I plan on being there to play - T1-4 (depending on DM/games) can’t be 100% sure if I can manage though

I’ll be there to play , hopefully to complete last week’s mission with @cat4laugh or, if that doesn’t happen, any T1 or T2 :slight_smile:

also gonna join, T1 or T2.

I will be there to finish dming what I have started last week!

2 Likes

I’m not sure if I’m going to come. I’d give it about 25% right now. So a strong maybe

If I’m here I can dm T2 (The Witching Hour :mage:) or T3 (Songs of Remembrance :musical_note:)

Otherwise I join ThatGuyTed’s table whatever he is playing

Both are Halloween :jack_o_lantern: themed. I also want to note that :mage: has mentions of child loss.

Edit: I will be here and run Songs of remembrance. Which is t1/t2

1 Like

will be there with T1-T4 characters

in need I could run something (likely a fun T1 dungeon … or something else T2 if needed)

I plan to be there and would like to join Ted for whichever craziness is going to unfold :grin: I will bring T1 - T4 characters

1 Like

Gonna be there as player T1-4, would like to join @ThatGuyTed 's table whatever he runs :pray::grin:

1 Like

I will be there to run another Brancalonia, another higher T1 adventure following up on what is with the bigat-slayer souvenirs?

Notes

• Nothing special to prepare for Brancalonia - just rock up with any T1.
  • There may be a little setting-specific tweaking to backgrounds
1 Like

would love me some more Brancalonia <3

1 Like

No way I’m gonna miss this.

1 Like

I’ll be there to haunt you

I’ll be there with T1-3.

I’ll bring T1-3 characters and hope we have enough DMs.

I’ll be there with T1-4 characters.

If there is place I’d like to join @xaosseed’s table.

1 Like

There seem to be lots of T1-T4 players this week. Might it even be possible we get to run a T3 or T4 game this week? Thatd be amazing. Ill be there, any table, higher tiers prefered.

1 Like

I will be there and preferably play at a T2 table. Otherwise I’ll also bring T1 and T3 characters.

Me and a friend are gone Join a T1