The V.A.L.U.E. of Autumn - WoWKeepers, Holochergasse 53

sorry … was my mistake
fixed it

see you

Since it looks like we’ll have enough DMs, I’ll go ahead and claim a seat at @xaosseed’s table

2 Likes

sadly something came up and i can´t attend tommorow, have fun and @ThatGuyTed don´t kill to many player characters

I’ll be there with a T1 character

will sadly not be able to make it today after all

Anyone from a Brancalonia session who puts a session recap on the thread gets inspiration for the next Brancalonia game they join.

2 Likes

Stupid question: how many chairs are there at wowKeeper?

I will be there and run Songs of Remembrance :musical_note: for T1 or T2 depending on what we need.

At the Opera Tonight

would like to join :musical_note:

if we are really short on DMs, I would run a high T2 investigation scenario,
called The Scarab of Death :beetle:

So I was considering canceling because of a cold but really wanted to finish the adventure we started and was going to wear a mask while playing - but as it seems the adventure isn’t continuing tonight I’ll stay home and save myself from the mask and everyone from my germs. Have fun :heart:

What’s the capacity of wowkeepers?

I would like to join tonight but there seems to be a heckin lot of players (and DMs), I’m wondering if there’s still place.

(can play any tier)

Hey I’m coming after all today!!

1 Like

Late notice, but will have to cancel today.

Then my mask and I will be there!!

I have been thinking the same. Not sure if I want to join last minute. I think they have like 5 big tables or so for our uses.

pretty sure its 6 tables. not sure about the chairs, but it was pretty full last week and i think everyone had a seat

sorry for the short notice. won’t make it today. have fun!

I will come and if there is no free spot I will just go home after socializing a bit.

1 Like

6 tables, so 30ish players i think. But im not sure theres enough chairs

1 Like

I might be a bit late(i hope its no more than 5-10mins), the bus isnt showing up…