The V.A.L.U.E. of asking

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs each of the trading characters 5 Downtime Days)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

There will be a super fun outdoor event on the 29th. However, if anyone is interested in playing a regular Saturday game, I’d be up for either playing any tier or DMing a T1. Figured it wouldn’t hurt to see if we can get a group together :slight_smile:

Also, how do I add the “bottom part” of the value events with the links to the rules? Do I have to do it manually?

yeah we usually just copy a previous post to avoid having to type it out every single time :smiley: (some of us also can access a template, but that is hidden behind mod rights for the time being)

I see, the magic of copy-pasting is everpresent! Thanks :slight_smile:

it might be an ancient magic, but it is still powerful and has not been forgotten!

Me I would be open to play, either T1 or T2.

I don’t think I will go to the other event.

1 Like

Looks like I can join too. Can DM T1-T3 or play any tier

1 Like

will show up :slight_smile:

can play T1-T4

1 Like

DM
katnyx (T1)

Players (5-7)
Ylrahs T1-T2
BufoBufo T1-T4 o
Darthbinks T1-T4 o
Tequila_Sunset T1-T3
Peppo6000 T1

maybe
Eshtesht T1/T3
Lenzi-boy

o = potential DM

I might come if there’s a table for me, t1 / t3

1 Like

Count me also, I have nothing to do on Saturday T1-T3

1 Like

I might show up, depending on how I feel

1 Like

Hey there! I have a T1 character (and accordingly little experience). I would love to join and gain some experience if there’s a free spot!

1 Like

awesome! :slight_smile:

Gona be 10-20 minutes late, forgot that U2 doesn’t work partially)

@Tequila_Sunset @Eshtesht @PEPPO6000 @Ylrahs @BufoBufo @Darthbinks Thanks for playing this wondrous oneshot called death.save.repeat.

The people of Sunsweep don’t really believe you were the ones the prophecy talked about, nor do they think what you told is true - after all, your handprints don’t match. However, Baeldor must have great intentions for you if he sent you there to protect the town from the horrific gnoll attack - who cares that you’re crazy enough to pretend you time-traveled?! You will be forever welcomed there and you shall have a seat in the bar once it rebuilds. As a special thank you for the effort to keep the bar from burning completely, the barkeeper’s brother, who happens to be Savin, (the original barkeeper was sadly eaten by a hyena) will rename the bar “six strangers walked into a bar” once he has the means to reopen. He also gives each of you a bottle of his finest ale from storage.

As for Fregun and Fallah, they are eternally grateful that you returned their daughter, especially hearing about the potential peril at Sunsweep. They pay the agreed fee:

• 100 GP to each of you.

As a sign of their gratitude, they show you their collection of peculiar magical items and let each of you choose one:

Should none of these appeal to you, they will use their special magic knowledge, possibly legal magic devices, general brilliance and general mysteriousness and offer to turn one weapon of your choice into a

or they will offer to turn any bag you carry into an appropriately sized

Of course you also gain one level and 10 downtime days, if you so choose.

You keep the potions you distributed and as a homebrew item (only good at my table) you each also get one potion of ballooning which turns a player who willingly drinks the potion into a balloon for one hour. (pcs do keep their senses and abilities while ballooning) @Darthbinks also still has the belt of baeldor with one stone left unturned.

Thanks for playing, hope you had fun and managed to get home without burning. I certainly had fun. And special shoutout to bufo and darthbinx for helping out :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I seem to have stolen a die from someone. If you’re missing it let me know :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.