The V.A.L.U.E. of Answering

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs each of the trading characters 5 Downtime Days)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

1 Like

Edit:

• This will be a hop-on hop-off Mini- horror campaign. I will dm when I have time on Saturdays.
  • The theme is Lovecraftian Horror, especially The King in Yellow :yellow_heart:
  • It is inspired by Outlast and Amnesia and the Strange Aeons adventure path.
  • Setting currently: Asylum
  • If you want to join write me a pm or ping me here. There might be some extra details.

Content Warnings

Medical Horror, Abuse, Mind Twist, Body Horror, Transformation, Guilt, Your past is not what you think it is, Lovecraftian Horror

If you have any specific triggers or fears please tell me beforehand!!

Players who played last time @Martin @Roman @truecrawl @Valzon @Diistract @Eshtesht

• @Eshtesht 's Character has Ghoul Fever :skull: . At the end of a Long Rest you make a con save. If you succeed 3 times you are cured. If you fail three times you turn into a ghoul. If you die while infected with Ghoul Fever you also turn into a ghoul. This can be stopped by wearing the periapt of health or getting yourself cured via Lesser Restoration (i.e Temple service downtime).
  • After this long rest you have food for 2 days remaining.
2 Likes

Sorry, this Saturday I sadly can’t not :,( but I will join again on the first possibility!

will be there

if there is space I would like to join @BufoBufo :yellow_heart: game
else I would join another table

Can I ask what’s the Tier of this campaign?

Tier 1

1 Like

I will be there to play T1-3.

planning to join, lovecraftian horror campaign sounds awesome :slight_smile:

Sign me up for the Horror adventure. I want to see what happens from the Atrium onwards :slight_smile:

I’d also like to join

have/want to leave at 15:10 though.

I’ll be there as well, T1/T2

I will join to play from T1-T3

Omg this sounds awesome! Lovecraft :black_heart: Can’t join this time but will definitely do when back in Vienna.

:crazy_face:

DM (1):

• BufoBufo :yellow_heart: T1

Players (6):

• Darthbinks :yellow_heart: T1
  • Dharaxas :yellow_heart: T1
  • truecrawl :yellow_heart: T1
  • timodeus T1-T3
  • Takanari T1 … has to leave at 3:10 pm (:yellow_heart: ?)

Wanna join Bufobufo

@Lenzi-boy @timoteus2 @Bearberry There seems to be a lack of DMs maybe one of you wish to dm?

indeed it seems to be overcrowded, I’d have to leave early as well so Ill skip the session and free up a spot for people that can stay longer :slight_smile:

I will do without dnd for today if it helps

Sorry for the very short notice, but I’ll have to cancel as well today :frowning:

I will be 10 min late