The V.A.L.U.E. of an Over-Educated Circle is 360°

N.B.: @xaosseed has the :key: to open up, but won’t make it before 7 p.m.

should you arrive earlier, maybe you are lucky and someone else has opened up at that point

:umbrella:

not sure If I be able to make it … def. unable to dm something on that day
in the low % case I will make it, I would join any table that would have me

I will be there to run another Brancalonia T1 adventure.

Notes

• Nothing special to prepare for Brancalonia - just rock up with any T1 character
  • There may be a little setting-specific tweaking to backgrounds
  • You can find some background in the campaign log , but it is not necessary to play
  • If you want to join, suggest which of the recent rumors you want to investigate

can’t say for sure but will try to be there as a player, T1 or T2

Would like to join your table

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am new and would like to join next Friday! I have some rpg experience already, including DnDe5, so I would like to start with a lvl5 character. Since there is just a Tier 1 DM listed here, I am not sure if there is a Tier 2 adventure? Should I prepare a T1 character too? Anyway, I am stoked to play DnD again! See you on Friday.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, here are important things to check out and character building rules. Prepare a T1 just in case and there will be definitely some T2 games just check this post again later on.

I will join as a player as well any tier would be great:)

Thanks Alaadu!

1 Like

I’ll be there. Probably to play T1-T4 but I could probably also DM something if we are short on DMs this week.

Ola! I’m new and would like to roll up with a t2 char, although I guess I’ll also prepare a t1 one just on case.

Is it fine to bring a digital sheet, or is there a must for a printed one?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum:) whatever is comfortable to you, just check out the house rules for character creation up somewhere.

as Alaadu said, as you like :+1:

just be aware that the Wifi connection is not great in all parts of the room we are playing in

I’ll be there playing T1-3

Can’t make it :sob::see_no_evil: have fun

I might be there. Can dm but would prefer to play

Edit: Will also join @ThatGuyTed

DMs(2):
xaosseed T1 :spaghetti:
ThatGuyTed T2-ish :question:

Players(10):
Potifex T1 :spaghetti:

Darthbinks T1-T4 :question:
Alaadu T1-T4 :question:
BufoBufo T1-T4 :question:
Vishous T2 :question:

MarkusW T1-T3
Freifraeulein T1
Rosti T1/T2
Smintas T1/T2
Valzon T1-T3

2 Likes

Hey hey~ I’d like to come, bringing along a T1 character. Still an absolute noob though, haha.

Just a quick heads up - I sadly will have to leave ~22 at the latest to catch my bus back home, hope that won’t cause issues. Will let the DM know once more up front, too.

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow~

1 Like

+1 for ‘Rosti’ from Meetup.

I’ll try and come tomorrow guys. Bringing either a T1 or T2 character.

Alas something came up, so I won’t make it today after all. Sorry?