The V.A.L.U.E. of an Over-Educated Circle is 360°

Alas something came up, so I won’t make it today after all. Sorry?

Sorry for the short notice didnt think i could make it, but i will join with T1-T3.

will make it

want to join @ThatGuyTed table if possible

1 Like

Joining @ThatGuyTed table as well :raised_hands:t4:

If @ThatGuyTed is DMing T2, I would love to join too! See you in a bit!

If possible, I would prefer joining the T2 table aswell, but can play T1 too if necessary.

@Darthbinks @Alaadu @BufoBufo @Vishous @Valzon

Thank you very much for the fun and drama ridden game yesterday. For your impressive feat in taking down the Royal Griffin (as well as another normal Griffin to trick Countess Elowen Nightshade) you gain 480 gp each (you would have gained more but that is the max for T2).

In addition you can also choose ONE of the following magic items:

• The Iron Bands of Bilarro/Binding (which you found in the Royal Griffins stomach - it seems like this wasn’t the first time someone tried to hunt it down)
  • The Crystal Blade given to you by Dandelion Daybreak for enabling him to get the better of his friend Elowen for once.
  • The Elven Chain given to you by Elowen Nightshade because she thought you had completed her contract…
  • A very fancy cloak you had fashioned out of the feathers of the royal griffin. It is truly dashing and one of a kind. Use its power wisely.

In additon to this you also gain the following homebrew story awards:

We had a deal! @Darthbinks @Alaadu @BufoBufo @Vishous @Valzon
Elowen Nightshade has been publicly humiliated in front of actual elven royalty by unknowingly trying to pass off regular griffin feathers for royal griffin feathers. She most certainly won’t forget that you are to blame for this. → This will have consequences for other adventures in the region.

Unrest is brewing @Darthbinks @Alaadu @BufoBufo @Vishous @Valzon
Countess Elowen Nightshade has ignored her citizens needs for too long while living in luxury herself. Content for their ruler is spreading throughout the populace and talks about rebellion are slowly getting louder. You are looked at as heros for getting rid of the royal griffin and people look up to you as a possible rallying point for a revolution. → This will have consequences for adventures in the same region.

This outfit needs some shoes! @Alaadu
Gleam decided that your outfit just wasn’t quite complete yet and designed some special boots for you. You gain the homebrew item:

“Boots of lifting heels”
These boots made out of fine griffin leather have custom heels and some illusion magic built in to make you seem just slightly taller than any medium sized creature you are standing next to. This slightly boosts your influence over them giving you a +1 on social checks against this creature.

→ Keep in mind that these homebrew awards are only relevant for/only work at my table.

Edit: Shame on me for forgetting this crucial homebrew story award.

@Darthbinks also gains:
Acid Splashing for the Sophisticated Party Dwarf
You gain black dragon-hide swimming trunks designed by Gleam. This stylish and robust swimwear can be used in water as well as in pools of acid without dissolving or becoming transparent. (also they are machine washable)
Note: While the trunks are immune to the acid the wearer only gains slight protection. Whenever you take acid damage while wearing these trunks you may roll a d4 and reduce the damage taken by that amount.

3 Likes

:point_up: @Yu = @Valzon

@ThatGuyTed again, thanks for dm-ing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @ThatGuyTed for the fun session and looking forward to more of this storyline. And can’t wait to use my new heels :sparkles: “Viva la revolución”

1 Like

Thanks to Louisa @Freifraeulein Ulian - @MarkusW Don Peppone - @Potifex Farder - @Smintas and Krusk for playing the Red Carnival and rescuing Sanguinino from the headsman for his brother the Duke de Savedra. After fleeing the Two Postilles without paying your bar tabs, stealing costumes, Grand Theft Cart, prison breaking and bull-and-guard running and laying the Spinsterite Sisters to rest you successfully escaped to Captain Edwiges ship with a grateful Sanguinino.

The Duke supplies the agreed months of wine, enough to maintain the basic distillery at the Golden Cockerel (Distillery Grandluxury level 1) and you all net 100gp into your pockets after you sell off your share of the rewards.

Anyone who wants to add a write up of their adventure to the campaign log gets inspiration for their next Brancalonia adventure.

1 Like

Thank you @ThatGuyTed (also for providing an additional item, usable for druids :smiley: )! It was a lot of fun! See you all next week!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.