Ill be a tiny bit late. Hope thats ok

:bug:

@BufoBufo @Jackfruitchilli @PatrickD @PlayerofDom @Arthilas @Stracci

Thanks for Playing!

@all players at my T3 table
You found THE Tenser and he supplies you with his resources:

@BufoBufo

"You Got The Staff - You Got The Power"
You found the staff of the missing archmage Balakarde.
Seems fine, still somehow it does not work.
Question is, do you wanna find out yourself, or do you wanna throw money at the problem?

(choose one)

• spend 5 Downtime Days to figure out what’s wrong (requires being trained in Religion)
  • spend 1600gp to exchange the staff’s rare crystals, 'cause seems that they are a a bit off

As a reward you gain a staff of power and not the the staff listed above as treasure for this adventure.

@Arthilas

"Stop Global Worming Now!"
Your defeated the eldritch weaver lich in the alternate future, where the worms had already won.
You can get get the staff of DUNE-amency, also nown as the “staff of Arrakis”, as a treasure for this adventure instead of the staff listed above.

New Homebrew Story Awards:

"There Is No Fate"
You saw glimpses of an apocalyptic future that is destined to come and struggle to accept it.
Instead of giving into despair you choose to fight it!
You each gain 3 FATE POINTS (FP)

• after you have failed/succeed on an attack roll, ability check, or saving throw you may spend one FP to add +d20 to that result (stacks)
  • if that had advantage/disadvanatage, the +d20 also has advantage/disadvantage
  • if the roll had been an attack roll and the d20s add up to 20+, that attack would be a critical hit
  • after you have spend a FP describe how it seems that you fail, but your grit lets you fight your destiny and turn this into - hopefully - a success
  • once used, FP will be gone … they also expire after the endfight of the last AoW adventure

"A Friend To Behold"
You somehow managed to save and befriend a infected beholder.
Since this creature’s moral compass is lit. out of this world, it will be impossible to predict how that will help, harm or haunt you in the future?
Still, this is a quite an achivement. Also it says a lot about who you are as a person.

… there will also be potential downtime activities to learn Tenser’s lesser know spells
and also about researching Valaara , the Crawling Queen
(will post that in the coming days)

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Could the players who played Deep and Creeping Darkness, (Candlekeep Mysteries) please send me their avatar names so that I may reserve you a spot next rime around (likely in a week or two):
@xaosseed
@jboimler

• 3 more

Thanks for playing!

1 Like

@BufoBufo @Stracci

:point_right: Updated Awakend Homebrew Story Award Magic Items

should your sentient magic items still “like” you when you reach T4 they will unlock their “exalted state”

1 Like

I was playing Ulben

1 Like