The V.A.L.U.E. of 2nd Seasons

I will prolly join to play or DM an adventure from C. Mysteries.

1 Like

I’ll hopefully get there in time, i’ll join with T1/2/3 if needed.

a T1 lvl 4 rogue Brorn will be going

I won’t be there this week as I am travelling, but should be back next week!

1 Like

I’ll be there with T1/2/3 characters

1 Like

I’ll finally be back with a T1.

Hi! I’m a new player and I’m planning to come with a T1 character. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi I will be there would prefer to play because I was sick till today but can whip out a t1/2 as needed

I’d love to join a T1 or T2 game if I’m awake enough, if not I’ll cancel in time

I would like to join with a friend tomorrow. We are new to the game and will come 30 mins earlier.

5 Likes

@Elsa

perfect :+1:

see you tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would like to play in this adventure. Never played in AL though. I would use a pre-generated char from wizards website, any class that’s missing from party I guess :slight_smile:

Happy to have you on board!
Party assembly/table assignment will be done right before play it seems - no fixed party composition right now.

If need be I can also run a Candlekeep Mysteries T1 Adventure. It is intended for a lvl 3-4 (maybe 1x5) average group. Level 1 is too low.

The PCs are hired by the Bolltrox minig co. to investigate the mysterious disappearance of residents from a mining town, as chronicled in ‘A Deep and Creeping Darkness,’ a book writtnen some 50 years ago.

1 Like

I am aware that I am a bit late, but I would like to join as well. Any tier/table that has a free spot, although the “Nights of the Walking Dead” sounds interesting.

I will be there with T1 :slight_smile:
Sorry for the late check-in

If my counting is correct we have 23 players and 3 dms , with some of the players who are willing to dm .

Think a few others have backups

I am on my way, will likely be barely on time or a few minutes late, sorry!

1 Like

On my way, but running a few minutes late. Apologies to whoever’s running the T1 table.