"The Lamenting Lighthouse" - a D&D 5E one-shot playtest (Spielbar, Tursday 4th of July, 19:00)

Researcher of the supernatural, eh? He may have some fun in this adventure then ^^

Zhin, the unremarkable bugbear courtier from thay - sent to improve diplomatic relations - is looking forward to working with all of you.

1 Like

that’s sounds awesome :laughing:

Fargoth Blightbloom looks forward aiding the world with her recycling skills

1 Like

Feeling the urge to take a big sip of something strong and burning upon seeing this rowdy group of individuals, Ievos the High Elf swallows hard, resists and prepares for the worst :wink:

1 Like

Kaladesh Flameseeker, Acolyte of the Eternal Flame, prepares his sacred fire to burn the horrifying abominations he fears to encounter :star_struck:

1 Like

Looks like the party is shaping up nicely :grin:

And I’m almost done re-writing and setting the adventure! That means I may have some time for the flourishes - which means you might get proper maps and handouts instead of battlemap drawings and reading-out some of the info :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Can I get a quick update if everyone is still in for tomorrow? Some people said they might not be able to join and I have one or two interested friends who might be able to fill slots, if there are any :slightly_smiling_face:

Zhin will be there!

I’m in :grin:
Looking forward to it

Fargoth Blightbloom will be there :skull_and_crossbones:

I’ll be there too.

Sry i didn’t update but it only was confirmed today that i can join! See you there

Sounds good!

For those among you who don’t mind minor spoilers - the maps are coming along ^^

Still joining!

I will try to be there half an hour early or so - see you all tonight! :slightly_smiling_face: I couldn’t reach anyone to reserve a table, but I guess it should be fine…

i’ll try to be there early and see what i can do as i have no idea whether they still have a table reserved for rpgvienna on thursdays or not

If not 1070 surely has space

Alright, I’m there and got us a space @spielbar that is

Cool cool, I should be there in about 20 min.

I am very sorry I cannot make it tonight, although I was looking for it :frowning:
Have fun for me too!