The Champignons of V.A.L.U.E

:house: location: WOW/Keepers. Holochergasse 53 , 1150, Vienna, Austria

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character?
  • If you are new and need some help with character creation. (If you don’t need help with character creation → please check out our Houserules - link below)

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

will be there to continue @BufoBufo’s :mushroom: (T4)

edit: else I could run something or join any table (T1-T4)

1 Like

Will be there to continue the Mycotyrant part 2: Undeadly Deceptions :mushroom: :skull:

No level cap, just pain, and (un)death

@Arthilas

• I thought about things and because of some things, you can buy as many spell components as you wish to.
  • Also technically you can bring your mount. just remember that you are not always in open air.
4 Likes

Ill be there to… continue to make sense of this mess of a situation and figure out what to do. I’ve got an idea already… (Continuing @BufoBufo campaign)

1 Like

I should make it and continue at @BufoBufo’s table. :mushroom:

For Karl, Jeremy and Ben! :beers:

1 Like

One should do something about fungal infections, lest they get out of control. Let’s find a remedy for the situation…

1 Like

I shall be present to master a dungeon of lower tiers like tier 1 or 2

Nothing will get in my way this time. Im coming T2. (I can also do T1)

Coming for the finale of the crystalline city. A reminder that we start at 5 pm (17:00)

2 Likes

Joining for Crystaline City

Joining Crystalline City for my last Viennese session :muscle:

1 Like

DMs:(3)

• BufoBufo :mushroom:
  • cat4laugh :cat2:
  • Resil :crystal_ball:

Players

• Darthbinks :mushroom:
  • Mexikorn :mushroom:
  • ThatGuyTed :mushroom:
  • Arthilas :mushroom:
  • Lux_Tenebraequae :mushroom:
  • snnTV
  • PEPPO6000
  • Xerdor :crystal_ball:
  • NonnoKai :crystal_ball:
  • polina :crystal_ball:
  • Shocker :crystal_ball:
  • Tequila_Sunset :crystal_ball:
  • Dharaxas :crystal_ball:

Will be there for the fungal adventure.

Thank you a lot! :slight_smile: Need to check again, but I don’t think I have money for more than a Heroes Feast bowl.

Joining Crystalline City

ill be present for crystalline finale😼

I would love to come, but I am entirely knew to RPGs. Would it be ok to drop by? Would love to get to know the scene, mechanics and people interested in these games.

PS I speak both English and German if that matters.

1 Like

Only english matters. And people there always love to help, including me. If you need help creating a character i will be there about half an hour early. Just make sure you have the backstory, race and class chosen beforehand, I can help with the rest.

1 Like

I love crystals and lines

Oh wow thank you!

Just one more thing, could you give me directions about where I can read up on classes and race? So I could prepare myself, as adviced…

If you don’t want to buy the books, I’d recommend you to hoist the colors :pirate_flag: and use https://5e.tools - it may not be exactly legal, but you can find everything there, all classes and all races.