Second D&D campaign!

Excellent, thanks for this flexible approach! I will definitely be there on Monday so we can discuss what would make most sense for everybody.

Looking forward! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello everyone. If you are opening a new group I would love to join. Never played before but would love to get started and am in the process of looking for a group. 20 m, preferred language is English. Cheers

2 Likes

Omg My bad karmaaaaaaa :frowning: i am busy :frowning: I will come next time, sry

Then a third group is getting really likely.
Can you make it on Monday?

You can’t make it Monday, after all?

I forgot, private staff…

Alright… Well, you’ll be missed but that’s no biggie…

Ps- people can post their characters there if you want…

1 Like

Ok, I’m new to this site so maybe this is a stupid question; but where exactly are we meeting? I can make it on Monday as long as it’s after 6 pm.

Very good question !

Spielbar is the default location.

@jesse Hi, nice to have you! I think Spielbar should be fine for now, afterwards we’ll maybe be able to find another location. Timing as usual, 19:30?

@Kvothe Bummer, but no problem.

:+1: Monday at Spielbar 19:30. Got it. Looking forward to meeting you all

2 Likes

Is there still room? Monday at 19:30 at Spielbar is entirely do-able for me. I’d love to play a campaign.

1 Like

Dear all,

It’s been a while since I’ve posted, but it seems there has been a lot of good progress on starting this new D&D campaign. @H, it seems that this third campaign might be necessary. Are you willing to DM?

@Simon, I won’t make it Monday as I am away for a project for work. But, it seems you are the organisational guru so if there are sufficient numbers for a third group, please let me know.

Friday the 21st works best for me. Hope to see all of you then!

1 Like

Well, I am trying to be useful.

A third campaign seems likely now.

Sure, but which edition?

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m also new to this forum, but I’ve been hoping for an opportunity like this for a while!! I started a campaign with friends in Canada but now that I’ve moved to Vienna I couldn’t play anymore so I was hoping to find a group like this that I could join. So I’ve played in one campaign before so I have a bit of experience. I would be free on the 10th, so I would love to join you guys if there’s still room :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sure thing.

@Siobhan, @Simonbou Hello to both of you! And sure, as long as there is interest just drop by tomorrow and we’re gonna work something out.

i haven’t counted, but it feels like there are enough people for group 2, 3 and 4 by now :smiley:

There’s gonna be a lot of D&D it feels like :smiley:

And well, if we need time to organize group 3 (and maybe even 4…) I could run a few Oneshots for the people, so they can play and test a bit while campaigns are getting set up.

1 Like

I was thinking about maybe running a more episodic campaign using Tales of the Yawning Portal

1 Like

see you all in ~5 hours :smiley:

1 Like