Searching for DnD Group

Hi
Me and my friend are relatively new to DnD. We’ve tryed to play a few advantures at home, but we struggle to get the game going. We would love to learn how to play correctly and maybe find a group which is willing to take us newbies in. We are both 20 years old and would enjoy to get to know some new people. :slight_smile:

Welcome
We have open game night every thusday at Spielbar. We play oneshots there (sometimes DnD but also other sytems). This is a good place to meet people and potentially form a group.

hello @SuWe, I have planned a DnD 5e adventure for next week thursday, perhaps you would like to join? :blush: it will also be my first time at Spielbar.

Ok Great!! We’ll be there. If you see a tall girl with blue hair -> that’s me!!

great :grin: I’m a short girl with brown hair. You will recognise me because I will be yelling “Who wants to play DnD?!?!” lol. seeya next week!

1 Like

awesome ^^

I could dm a roman-themed dungeoncrawl using the D&D5 rules next week
but also I would be happy to join a table

SuWe, I would be more than willing to play with your group. Im not most adept player when it comes to DnD but i used to be dnd in some cases.

Great! I’m really looking forward to it. I guess we’ll figure it out!

Hey
I just stumbled across your post and I am also looking for a group to play D&D with in Vienna. I have pretty much zero experience except some rocket beans videos etc. but man it looks so fun I have to try it. So, if you two still have a free spot in your group I am more than happy to join. Btw my name is Rene and I am a 23-year-old student.

Welcome, this thread is probably outdated. But this forum is the right place to find groups. Every thursday we have open game at Spielbar. It starts between 19:00 and 20:00. No experience required.
Here is the thread for this week: Thursday the 28th of June