Saturday V.A.L.U.E. of keeping the ball rolling

Hi all,

Post below if you would like to join for brunch-DnD coming Satruday. As always indicate if you would like to play or DM. +1 to DMs karma for short description of adventure :wink:

V.A.L.U.E. Details ===========================
Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: New to V.A.L.U.E. but not D&D

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

Myself will come to play. Will bring T1-T3 charachters.

Will be there to play T2-T4.

I’m in t 2

I’m probably going to be tired (but I’m always tired anyways), but also am willing to DM a (shortish) T1 or T2 adventure (will have 2-3 options in my head)
alternatively I’ll be bringing T1 and T2 characters to play as

Seems like we have enough players for 1 table (with @Tersidian as DM) so game is on!

Seems that everyone have T2 min, could you bring T2 along?

sure

If there is a free spot, I would like to join with a T2 character. :smile:

1 Like

I can make it this week, I could bring a T2
edit: character, to play

DM or player?

Clarified

so if I did not miscount that puts us at 5 players 1 dm, sounds good to me

1 Like

I’ll be coming to Saturday brunch more often in general, just a streak of busy Saturdays xD I’ll be there on June 10th 100% xDDD

Love planning ahead part :slight_smile:

Hey, sorry I’m late. I’d love to join if there’s still room.

I can manage 6 players, so should be fine

1 Like

Need one more participant and then we can have 2 tables with comfortable 3 players each :slight_smile:

Reserved 2 tables, so if someone want to drop by on the short notice - its OK.

We might need 2nd DM though (if few more people show up). If someone could bring T2-T1 along would be nice.

See you all tomorrow!

1 Like

alrighty thanks for playing today everybody

you successfully retrieved the poor sods from the pirate station and uncovered quite a lot of unexpected information for Orwen
as a result you all were paid the promised 320 gp, in addition Augustus’ brother did indeed add a bit of a thanks on top of that for Augustus return, which nets each of you another 160 gp (if you accept that reward)

you also can decide to keep 1 of the following magic items:
a weapon +2 (whichever type you would prefer, as you did find those in the abandoned and wrecked blacksmith on the pirate station)
a cloak of displacement (which you did manage to find in the tailor shop on the pirate station)
an ioun stone of reserve (found in the jewelery shop on the pirate station)
or a heward’s handy haversack (thrown into the reward pool by Orwen for bringing back his people)

I hope all of you find something to your liking and most importantly had fun today :slight_smile:

4 Likes