Saturday V.A.L.U.E. for others

:house: location: Sägewerk, Währinger Straße

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs each of the trading characters 5 Downtime Days)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

I’ll not be there this week. I just opened this post for others.

I will play as T 1 character

I might run another MUDLANDS Session. So far, only 2 players are available. In case more want to gather for the ~T2 homebrew adventure, I will leave this post here. Would gladly run a game with more than 2 participants :slight_smile:

1 Like

Count me in!:slight_smile:

Will be bringing along a T1 adventure as a DM, also available to play in T1 or T2. :slight_smile:

I’ll be bringing a T1 or T2 character to play, depending on which tables are available.

i will be there to play a T1-T3 char

I would love to join any table that has enough space (have characters T1-T3)

I will probably be there and bring a t2-3 adventure and also characters to play

Sorry, won’t be able too make it

I just missed my tram. Might be a bit late

Calm and quiet has returned to Bellewood thanks to the (mostly) heroic efforts of Kayden (@Crow), Norog (@Tea007) and Kendra (@Lenzi-boy) - the forest is recovering, Fanged Fabian and his merry band are steadily integrated back into society and, most importantly, the tourists are returning!

Viliaris the guardian Unicorn has rewarded you with your choice of…

.…a Stone of Good Luck

or

…a +1 Enchantment of a Weapon or Shield of your choice.

You also receive, as promised, 160 Gold from Orthur Birchbraids, as well as a 1 Lvl-Up and 10 Downtime days.

Thank you for joining everyone~

2 Likes

The 3rd installment of THE MUDLANDS has been played, wherein the players uncovered the secret rebellion of the An’kheg, got in touch with a few holy/unholy statues, sat down for tea at the Witch’s Hut and finally broke the desecration of the Ritual Site, where the Dead of the local Lizardfolk were being tortured and disenfranchised. A parasitic and foul creature was fought (with the added help from Karim).

And yet another player character became a victim of the setting (or rather his own greed and negative impulses). This time though, THE HATRED has officially aquired a Juggernaut for it to use however it pleases.

Party beware…

Thanks to @BufoBufo @Janlocks @timoteus2 and @Dharaxas for roleplaying your way through these places in need of liberation.

Also @BufoBufo gets to name her WISH that the Witch Mermarie granted her. The wish will affect the T2 session rewards, so please state what you wish for all of you to earn^^ (in moderation of course)

I will amend this post later on to accomodate the changes.

Mazaa wishes to understand the world around her better.

1 Like