Saturday V.A.L.U.E. brunch

Dear all,

Post below if you would like to join our ‘V.A.L.U.E. brunch club’ coming Satruday. As always indicate if you would like to play or DM. +1 to DMs karma for short description of adventure :wink:

Updates:
DMs
@SilentButDeadly T1/2 :camel: :camel: :camel:

Potential DMs:
@Tersidian T1/2
@Lux_Tenebraeque T?

Players:
@Tersidian T2
@Arthilas T2/4
@Zepto7 T2
@Cybermew T2
@Bwg1972 T2
@Lux_Tenebraeque T?
@Crios T1/2
+4 from Meetup (3xT1, 1xT2)

Seems like we might need to have 3 DMs with comfortable 3-players each. I would happily take T1 players. @Tersidian and @Lux_Tenebraeque could you bring a T2 adventure along?

V.A.L.U.E. Details ===========================
Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: New to V.A.L.U.E. but not D&D

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

1 Like

Will bring T1/T2 adventure along (lost city of Al-Nakhlun, desert dungeon crawl)

Also can play T1-T3

I plan to be there (might be 10-15 minutes late again), would like to play T2, will also be able to DM a spontaneous T1/2 adventure if needed

Reposted the call also on the Meetup group. Lets see if anyone would be interested. We might need more DMs in the pipeline :smiley:

Will be there to play T2-T4.

Wellcome Crios, looking forward meeting you on Saturday!

I would like to play T2. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll be joining this time as well :smiley: to play T2 preferably but I can adapt.

I’m in. T2

Desert trip sounds nice; running something wouldn’t be a problem though should the need arise.

I deleted my original post because I thoughtI couldn’t make it, but now I can so I’ll be there playing T1-T2

Sure, T2 is no problem

Will be there a bit late, sorry :frowning:

Same for me, still in traffic

thanks for helping Isolda getting her heirloom back, slaughtering those innocent merfolk and tangle with Anchor in the fighting pit of the Bleeding Barrel

You got paid a total of 480 gp (400 from Isolda, 80 from Shadow) for retrieving her brooch.
You get to keep 1 Potion of Healing (common)

You managed to find some magical items and each of you can choose to keep 1 of them:
a Helm of Underwater Action (found in one of the flooded shipwrecks),
a Cloak of the Manta Ray (found in one of the flooded shipwrecks)
or a Flame Tongue (sword of your choice thrown into the mix by Shadow)

as a story reward each of you also get to keep
Isolda’s Potion of Swimming
Drinking this potion to have a swimming speed equal to your normal walking movement speed for 1 hour

I might have forgotten to pay for 1 apple juice with tap water. If someone covered it for me, please send me a dm.

We were last to leave and it seemed that all was paid. So no problem I think

@Arthilas and the rest,
thanks for joining my table yesterday! You did a great job helping me battle-test my new one-shot. Your feedback will make this one an adventure to be remembered for the next crew :slight_smile:

Summary:
You have helped young Elarian to investigate the ruins of Al-Nakhlun’s weather control center and brought him safely back home. Father of Elarian, warlord Kovago, was so impressed by what he heard from Elarian that he offered you handsome payment and allowed you to keep magic items you have borrowed from his treasury.

Although air elementals escaped and weather control apparatus seems to be broken, Elarian is convinced he’ll eventually figure out how to use it hoping to convert this part of the desert into paradise once again.

Rewards:
160 gold
1 healing potion
and one of the follwing magic items:

1 Like

Thanks for DMing!

Thorongar prefers the apparatus to stay broken, as nature should dictate weather and not strange dwemer machines… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok thanks. :slight_smile: