Saturday V.A.L.U.E and the Cursed Game

Dear D&D players and DMs,

post below if you are coming to play this Saturday.

All tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

DMs (BufoBufo T1/T2)

Players (2)

• maxellftw
  • wizardmom
  • DnDmom
  • noetus

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D House Rules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 downtime days for both trading characters, each) :point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

1 Like

Might be there to dm, but wanted to make the post for people.

Edit: Will be there to dm the adventure “Salted Legacy” a fun T1 adventure about a food market and family rivalries.

4 Likes

I am in, as a player, will bring a T1 :smiley: :smiley:

I will accompany a minor, and remain nearby for the duration of the game. I do not know his character tier, but he has been playing regularly for 3 years. Thank you all for being open to allow minors to join you.

1 Like

Tier 1 is level 1-4, Tier 2 is level 5-10 and so on.

Because he is new he can either make a level 1 or level 5 character. Either will be fine for the adventure

Understood, thank you! I will tell him this.

I will be bringing my 12 year old to play and will hang out nearby. He would prefer to use a level 5 player (so T2) but can do T1 if that is needed.

1 Like

I would like to bring my 10 year old who Anton already DMed some weeks ago. Only he would play. He would like a new character to start from scratch. He’s only played once before, with Anton, but he’s a quick learner and very keen. [Oops! He’s 11. Forgot he just had his birthday :grimacing:]

2 Likes

Sägewerk pub on Wärhingerstraße?

Yes :smiley:

I’ll join too. If needed as a DM

Thank you for playing

You gain:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.