Sat/Sun V.A.L.U.E. Fantastic Treasure and where to find it

Dear D&D players and DMs,

post below if you are coming to play this Saturday.

All tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

DMs (1)

• Takanari

Players (4)

• katnyx
  • Xyathn
  • Titan
  • Col_Mustard_Ret

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D House Rules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 downtime days for both trading characters, each) :point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

I will not be here this Saturday, but I wanted to make the topic.

If we can’t find a DM I can run something on Sunday instead. :frog:

I can dm. Depending on the players is either continue a setting I started a few weeks ago or do something else

1 Like

I will continue the Gnomeregan adventure which I stop running at my place. (Scheduling doesn’t work) some of you did the first session of this adventure. We might or might not end this story arc in one session depending on player decisions. I will continue to run this on Saturdays until it’s done (and maybe continue a different arc if that’s wanted)

What happened in the last session: After killing the mechanic monster thing we continued down the platform, where we got attacked by a pack of green gnomes… we defeated them and went back to the safe room for some rest and returned to the place we defeated the machine thing… We saw from up there 3-4 gnomes that seemed rather intelegent and went down again. We asked them where to go to get to the reactor and they pointed upwards; we went downwards. We arrived at a door that couldnt be opened (something seemed to be missing). Then we went to the place the gnomes pointed us to and got ambushed by (idk 6-8) a bunch of gnomes again… after defeating them we discovered that black dwarfs are working together with the (mutated) gnomes together inside the hangar. We went back to ironforge to report our findings to the King. He dispatched planes to check on the situation and told us to do what we can to help (gave us a few soldiers (new players) i think and a couple potions which was nice hahaha) End.

This all happens in tier 2 (current players are level 8)

I’ll be there to play either T1 or T2 :slight_smile:

I’ll be there! First time on Saturday. I’ll bring T1-3

I’ll be there. Happy to bring a T1 or T2 character :slight_smile:

Looks like i should be able to make it. Will bring T1-3.

1 Like

Will come with my 11 year old if it’s ok who played last weekend and will bring T2 character. He doesn’t need special treatment - can play in a regular game. I will be there but not playing.

Happy to have him back. Why won’t you play with us?

I will be bringing my son (12) again this week, he does not need any special treatment either. Should he plan to bring a tier 2 character?

At this point we will be a lot of players for one table. I’m counting 7 players so far (including one that hasn’t written here)

If there’s a second dm that would be welcome

I will also bring 11y from last week.

I can run one of the sessions I’ve done the past few weeks since I’ve already got them prepped.

4 Likes

I might be a few mins late. Decided to walk but there’s a Krebsforschungslauf at the university and I’m scared of being trampled if I attempt to cross through :see_no_evil:

My wizard had a great time this week. The campaign was more challenging but I hear this only adds to the fun. He’s looking forward to the next session, thanks for being open to the younger crowd!

1 Like

Agreed, it was the best part of my son’s week!

2 Likes

Thanks to @katnyx @Xyathn and @Titan for joining my table.

Mr. Meadows received your report with cautious optimism and has dispatched a second team consisting of geologists and logistics experts to start assessing the financial viability of reopening the platinum mine. And, as a man that looks after his employees, has paid you the agreed upon fee.

Likewise, Lukas is also incredibly grateful for not just honoring his wife, but also putting the mayor to rest. As thanks, has decided to share a couple things he has collected over the years.

Rewards:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.