Pendragon and D&D next

So if it’s close to 4th ed., I’ll be home in plenty of time to catch the news at 7:30… :smiley:

(I kid, I kid. Actually, I’m quite optimistic about this version.)

am really sick right now. can’t make it sorry. have fun. :slight_smile:

It’s a week from now…no worries.
Get well soon!

Yep! Next week.

So… Thursday at 19h00? Everybody happy?

yep!

Hey Simon, do you still have player slots open? :'D
I’d really like to try out DnDNext. I’ll even behave and won’t chew on the furniture!

may i join too? :3

sure, works for me, but I unfortunately have to leave at round 22:30. Got an important class concert on friday and I gotta be well rested for that. :slight_smile:

Well, you 4; H and Tam both mentioned being interested. That’s six players. That works, but, if possible, I’d rather stop there…

at spielbar, correct?

See you there :slight_smile:

Indeed. Spielbar, tomorrow at 7. There will be a dress code (T-shirt from some obscure death metal group with pizza stains on it).

Basically, I can take ANY shirt and vlaim it’s a band. Nice.

Hey, that’s my line!

All right, all right, I’ll see if I can find something at the back of the closet…

See you at 7! Looking forward to this one!

I’ll be there. Looking forward to it!

Sorry, last minute cancel from me. Not finished with my work for tomorrow unfortunately.

Sorry you couldn’t make it Kayl…

Thanks for coming guys. I hope you had fun and enjoyed this new edition (sorry I was not more knowledgeable about the rules, it is all new to me too).

As said, I will DMing again next month. Presumably a continuation of this adventure…

Thanks for DMing!
It was fun and I’m looking forward to the continuation!

Yeah, it’s unfortunate. but it paid off today. See you next time. :slight_smile: