Pendragon and D&D next

hmm sounds reasonable. a number would take shape nearing the game date.

Indeed… That’s why I am not too worried about it…

Ok… It has been a while but… let plan for something a bit more concrete…

I’d like to run a D&D 5th (or next) either next week or the week after that.

It would be an evening on a week days and I would be bringing pre-gens characters (the ones that come with the playtest and a couple barbarians I’d roll myself).

So, please let me know who would be interested and what day would work best…

raises hand
actually tue, wed and thursday would work for me…maybe friday as well but cant say yet…for the week after its pretty much the same but monday might work as well

Ok, I prepared two more pre-gens (both barbarians) today to add to the ones that come with the playtesting package…

Wednesday would be perfect for obvious reasons. Otherwise I can roll with Thursday.

You mean the first?

Actually, the gaming session I was supposed to have on Saturday might be postponed to that day… Albeit, I think we might end up finishing early as one of my player as to show up at work… So, not ideal for me but a session in the evening might be wingable, if it is really better for you guys…

But, are bars going to be open that day? Should we find another meeting place?

Wednesday and Tursday should both work, I think. Saturday afternoon might be another option.

So, let’s try and set up a firm date.
First of all, is Tam already back? She mentioned being interested and postponing the game one week or two would be ok with me. Otherwise, Thursday would work.

Hey, yes I’m back! :slight_smile: This week I won’t be able to join, but next week is perfect, if it works for Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday that’s fantastic, otherwise if we agree soon I can also clear Monday or Friday if necessary :slight_smile:

(Btw, I shouldn’t be leaving Vienna again before the middle of June so in the next month or so I can join more frequently, yey! :slight_smile: )

Hugs
T

Cool, cool, cool.
So, what about next Thursday, the 9, then? Presumably at the Spielbar (could somebody teserve it?)

I’m in

Yep, see you there! :slight_smile:

Sorry, next week is already rather full for me, and Thursday is booked solid. Any chance of postponing it by another week?

Can do. What about the others, is the 16 ok?

16th would be great.

Works for me too :slight_smile:

Same here.

good for me :slight_smile:

Out of curiosity, how long will the session last?

Dunno. Until people get fed up with it… Let say we start at 19h00 and leave at 23h00, at the latest.