Open game at the Spielbar: 23 of Oct

So, what’s the plan for next week?

H has already announced he would be recovering from the last two weeks.

I can run something; but I am not sure what yet… Maybe Pendie if people are up for it?

I will dm a Shadowrun adventure (max players 4 please)
I will use the Technoir rules though

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=487

[youtube]GuT_m0qC8nU[/youtube]

(I will probably dm several times, not only next week)

If I will have to entertain 5 players, I would probably run the requested Eclipse FATE one-shot again.

(Chylli, -H- and Icewind played that one already)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=473#p8346

I’ll be there, and happy to play Pendie, Shadie, or Eclypsie, whichever! ^^

I’d like to offer a sequel to the over-a-year-old InSpectres game, but I’m not sure if a) there is still interest(it’s been a long time), and b) if I’ll make it this week, as things may or may not come up again.

EDIT:

We should really consider a cool name for the Weekly Meetings. Like “Nights 'round the Square Table” or “Dice and Popcorn Games Inc.”

Everybody else just calls them Columbian Thursdays.

I’ll be there as well. I’m up for anything, but considering how much Pendragon I’ve missed, I’d probably be better off at the Shadowrun table. Unless you people start calling it “Shaddie,” in which case I’ll spend the evening at the bar drinking.

hmm … how about “Caipirinha and Colombia” ?

I’m probably not gonna make it this week. Have fun guys!

Same here!!

Huh, I’d love to try Specties some time! (missed the last one though, so no idea if its good if I’m in the sequel)

An while we’re at it, how about “DMs and Diminutives”? :smiley:

Dimmies. :b

[quote=“Auburney”]Huh, I’d love to try Specties some time! (missed the last one though, so no idea if its good if I’m in the sequel)

An while we’re at it, how about “DMs and Diminutives”? :smiley:[/quote]
It’s fine because we’d only have 2 players otherwise (there were 3 in the last one, and Xar had to leave Vienna, sooooo)
But yeah, if it works out this week, no joining problems. We’d probably create the company from scratch too.
We’ll see.

I’ll be there too! Being there last week reminded me of how much of a laugh it is :slight_smile:

Neil this reminds me of what happened to your character in H’s cop game. Your poor poor character.
I won’t be coming this week. I’ve been drafted by work.

jop :slight_smile:

Tom, I want to know… But I Kind of don’t want to know at the same time!

It is a fate literally worse than death.

I’ll be there and take th leftovers.

I’ll come too. See you there

I’ll have to pass today :frowning: