Open DnD5e Friday @Cafe 1070 Value games. You ain't seen the last of us!

I might be 15-20minuts late.
Can one of my players try to get us the backroom? That would be lovely haha. We might need some extra space for the battle map

Tableā€™s gone

Rip table. He died like he lived.
We will manage.
Iā€™ll arrive in 20 minutes.

Congratulations to my players for surviving, despite sadly failing their task. Zaldara Cordress won the fight against the Harpers and reclaimed her spellbook. Syndra Silvane however managed to get hold of an important piece of information that might help you find the source of the death curse.

Those of you who wish to continue the story and play Tomb or Annihilation are welcome to do so. I will send out a group message to you with my contact details.

Cheers.

Hey there, the campaing today i could gladly join in two weeks again to continue the story.
Just two question:, did i remember the wish spell before i fall unconscious before the lych and how did we do in the campaign all together? (less deaths than expected? :P)

And thanks dm and all players for this nice evening.

This wall of text is only for my players. Others can scroll past :slight_smile:

A wish spell is one of the most complex and most powerful magical incantations know to the world. It would take weeks to memorize it. You only had a few seconds to look at it, sadly.

In general, you did pretty good and you tackled the rooms in reverse order which was pretty damn cool. There were 3 rooms you didnā€™t see. I can tell you about them if you are interested but I donā€™t wnana post it here bc itā€™s spoilers in case someone plays it in the future again.

You did have a lot of help from Eleanor the pseudo dragon. :slight_smile: but thatā€™s your reward for going the other way and solving the skull door. :slight_smile:

Campaign related:

We are playing ā€œTomb of Annihilationā€. So please avoid spoilers regarding that. The main goal is to solve the death curse, a mysterious disease that slowly has those rotting away who were once brought back from the dead using holy magic or other means. Also, resurrection magic completely stopped working across the world. Death cannot be undone. The adventure leads you to a place with a dense jungle that you will explore.

It would be cool to have your characters be invested in solving the death curse because a loved one is suffering from the curse. It can even be your character themselves that suffers from it but that means your character might die soon from the curse.

We can play it AL legal, or with homebrew elements. The latter gives me a lot more freedom and is preferred. Idk if the other DMs will allow your characters to take part in other AL games if we add some homebrew. You definitely canā€™t keep homebrew magic items of mine :wink:
Regardless, the level 2 characters you now have are allowed in all AL games as we played AL legal today.

RIP Eleanorā€¦ Unfortunately your cruel death prevented that you could be my pet :sob::grin:
Regardless it was a very fun session and i am eager to beattle our new nemesis and to solve that cursethingy :wink:

Sounds sweet, i am up for either one. I am really excited to continue this as its fun and i am curious to see this through.

I will adjust my backstory / add elements to it to reflect the quest we are on
Gonna tag the others here so they can get the update on the next meet/ what we are doing

@Kenta @Thorin @Polyphem @DonDen @irx

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.