Open DnD5e Friday @Cafe 1070 Value games. You ain't seen the last of us!

I am hoping going to be there with a T2 adventure for VALUE characters

My wife and I would like to join.
We have T1 characters. Anything else you need to know?

Can I join, sounds like fun? I can bring a Level 1 Character and if necessery I have a Level 3 Char from my few playsessions of LmoP as backup

I will also join. Just reading the starter set rulebook and can recommend critical role on youtube as they have some tutorials
regarding D&D beginners. Looking forward to play the first D&D since 9 years. Sjould we bring some more dices or are there some available?

1 Like

Can you bring me some cool looking mini you already have printed? Would be much appreciated.

You can bring your own dice if you have some. Otherwise I or the others can borrow you some. (I have multiple sets)

Iā€™ll be there as well for T1.

Thank you. If i have time i buy some before. Can you recommend a good shop.?

@Those playing Cellar of Death at my Table.
Currently noted (8 players):
@noxous (confirmed)
@BufoBufo
@Kenta (confirmed)
@Thorin + 1 (confirmed)
@Polyphem (confirmed)
@DonDen (confirmed)
@irx (confirmed)

Maximum players: 6
(I can fit a 7th player if nothing else is open since I dont wanna send people home, but 8 is definitely too much.) Hopefully there will be another T1 game so we can ā€œsplit up the partyā€ :wink:

To confirm you want to play at my table, I request you to reply to this thread again. First come first served from now on. Sorry for that but I currently lack the overview regarding my player count. And it would be terrible to tell someone ā€œsorry we are full nowā€ when they arrive. :frowning:

Preparation:
Please prepare a Level 1 Character. All official material is allowed. No homebrew or Unearthed Arcana. Keep it simple. Itā€™s level 1 anyways :slight_smile:
Together, we will create a character that all of you know and had spent time with in the past. It is a character you love dearly or have fought alongside with. Before the session, ideally come up with one or two things that the character did for you, or things you did together that make you like that person. If you donā€™t have an idea we will make something up :wink:

@Dice
I will have 8-9 Sets with me. Donā€™t worry about dice. @DonDen You can buy some at SirenGames or Planet Harry, I think. Iā€™ve sadly only been to Siren Games so far.
@Minis
I already printed the minis I need for monsters. You can all request 1 mini for your character if youā€™d like. First one is free. If you want one send me a link to the 3d model For sources see the post above. Send the link to mourni@baerenschwanzel.at

I would love to join @Samgiblettā€™s table with a t2 :smiley:

You can confirm me +1
Thank You

I am in :grin: :+1:
@DonDen amazon is good for getting a basis collectionā€¦ they often have bundels with more sets

If you order dice online I would recommend Die Hard Dice. Their plastic dice might be a more expensive than those cheap bumdles on amazon but offer better quality (like Chessex or Koplow for example) and great customer service. Also they often throw in some free extra dice.
If you just want to have many dice for as little money as possibl, then buy those bundles on amazon like Wiz Dice bag of holding or bag of devouring (but be careful when you reach into that bagā€¦ :smiley:). If you want to just stock up on radom dice (replacement, additional dice for those big rolls like Fireball, Cone of old, Dvine Smite critā€¦), the Chessex Pound-o-Dice also is a great option.

If you want to buy dice ā€œofflineā€œ, both Planet Harry and Siren Games are good; Harry is a bit cheaper (8ā‚¬ vs ~10ā‚¬ per set) and Siren Games have a bigger assortment (both sell Chessex dice).

@Samgiblett I would like to join your table too. My character (arcane trickster) is level 10 (was created for Resilā€™s cryatalline city, but actually never used). Iā€™ll replace his rolled stats with Point Buy ones, do I also need to make him Lv5 for your campaign?

1 Like

I will join

If he was not played he needs to start t2 at l5.

It looks like Iā€™ll be able to make it this week. Iā€™ll bring my T2 cleric and probably also a couple of my T1s too just in case.

I would like to join your table too @Samgiblett

Iā€™d be willing to give up my spot if others join/confirm. I have T2 and T3 characters and can join other tables if necessary. Maybe if @Samgiblett has a spot free, Iā€™d join there.

You can confirm me

One spot left. @Kenta, you playing? It sounded like you wanted to be play with resil but he isnā€™t coming so Idk what your plan is now :slight_smile:

@Mourni i still want to Play at your table