Open DnD 5e V.A.L.U.E. Games @ Cafe 1070 Friday game evening. Death creeps behind every corner, and other health hazards

Coming Tonight with 2 friends, sucks that i couldnt make it last week :slight_smile:

Ill be slightly late, please reserve me a spot at a T2 table

Just wanted to say. Maybe we get a little bit lateā€¦are near statthalleā€¦have to search for a parking spot.

Just got off work, rushing to 1070, hope I can make it till 19.30. Might be 10min late though. Hope to still find a table to join =)
T1/T2, as available. T1 preferred.
Cu soon!!

Nice to meet you :slightly_smiling_face:

Do you still have one white d12? I am missing that die.

Thank you for having us!
Sorry, but we have no die with us (can only speak for two, will ask the third party member)

To my players (The ones that played the adventure with the fire cult):
Hope you had fun yesterday. In case I didnā€™t mention it/ or you didnā€™t hear it, all of you (except the one who died) gained 1 level, each gained 60gp, 4 tcp (treasure check points) and I think @schmoezn had the magical quarterstaff at the end, which is in fact a Staff of charming whch you gain as a magical item for the character. All other characters unlock it and can buy it later with tcp.

No problem. Probably it fell onto the floor and nobody noticed it. It was just a plastic die, so itā€™s not so important. However, if it was one of my metal dice, I would now be a raging barbarianā€¦ :smiley:

Iā€™ve been inspired to try my luck at dmā€™ing, though I donā€™t really have a clue where to start. Does anyone have particularly useful tips/links? Also, where do I find the ā€œvalueā€ rules?:sweat_smile:

@BufoBufo Jup, that was fun, thx for dmā€™ing for us! Though I would have wished to have a word with ā€œthe ladyā€ in the end :wink:

Hello you can find the value rules Here though they donā€™t really affect dming that much. We also have a link on the discord server

Thanks for the link!
I was unaware of us having a discord server now, thanks for the heads up :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.