Open DnD 5e V.A.L.U.E. Games @ Cafe 1070 Friday game evening. Death creeps behind every corner, and other health hazards

Sure we can help you! Maybe it would be best if you come a bit early (around 30min) so we can set you up. It would be good if you bring a blank character sheet, pencil and maybe some dice, if you have some. But don’t worry if you don’t have any. Most of us have several sets and can borrow you some.

1 Like

Of course we can help. BufoBufo already said eveeyrhing important :slight_smile:

I’ll be in T1/T2!

Thank you! We´ll be there earlier! We also might leave a little earlier than the full game time though. :wink:

I’ll be there for LMoP at Rayce’s table

I’ll be there for lmop

If Rayce will be dming lmop and there’s enough room at his table I’d love to join with my half-orc cleric Big/Velika once again!

Hey all, managed to get away from work on Friday!

Running LMoP for:
@Tatze
@capu
@cat4laugh
@Michi
@pfeifer
@Khaine
@Shadow

reserve list:
@PatrickD
@Jimetu

This time I can’t join - catch a cold and hope I will be fit next week again.

Get well soon!

I will probably have to dm too looking at the number of people here so I’d prefer it if @Jimetu gets to play

I will try to have a T2 adventure ready

1 Like

ok my fault…warlock…sry…false name…then i and my girlfriend join with two T1 chars.
see you later

Hey all,
I would also like to join this evening if possible. It would be my first ever DnD game but i will try my best.
I try to prepare a character and come a little bit earlier. I dont own any dice yet but im getting some for my next run.

I would like to participate in your adventure. Is it a one-shot or a longer adventure? :wink:

Coincidially I also created a warlock for today… :smiley:

I would join if you will have me

It is a oneshot. But be warned that is only my second time dming and my first time with a t2. I just saw a lot of people needed a t2 so I’m here to fill in.

1 Like

Hey Everyone! Looking forward – where are we with head count?

@TomTom1070 if I didn’t forget someone then 23, distributed on 3 tables

cat4laugh DM T2
joeder DM T1

Resil T2
Semako T2
BufoBufo T1/2
CriticalMaxim T1/2
schmoezn T1
schmoezn girlfriend mabybe T1
PosiGrade T1
healywp T1
inspiziente T1