Open DnD 5e V.A.L.U.E. games, @1070 New adventures and newly dead adventurers

Thx!

Sure, thanks

Iā€™ll be there for LMoP

T1/T2 here.

Iā€™ll join, T1/2, which ever fits, at which ever table i shall be had.

I will be along if there is space for a T1?

Didnā€™t know if I would be able to make it this week until recently, but Iā€™ll be there. Bringing T1 and T2 Chars.
Would like to join Samgiblett table or LMoP if possible.

If Sam doesnā€™t make it, or if there is extra demand, i will gladly run the ā€˜Herald of the Moonā€™ t2 adventure.
(On a side note - iā€™ve been playing RPGs on/off since the 90ā€™s, also run some 5e games before, however this would be my first time with AL/RPG Vienna)

2 Likes

Donā€™t know how many people are coming, but to be sure Iā€™ll bring a T1 adventure

Hi everyone I am new here and would have time today!
I am DMing a Roll20 game at the Moment and am a new DM running Tomb of Annihilation. Would love to gain some more experience offline but have no Idea how this works. :slight_smile:

I have several DDAL07 T1 adventures prepared that I could run but will also bring a character. I dont know where this exactly is and whether theres a spot for me but I can try. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yes I forgot the most important thing:

WHERE is it? :smiley:

Cafe 1070 Burggasse 68

I say a maybe for LMoP today. Small chance i miss it.

Tied up with a Christmas work thing so I wonā€™t be able to make it today I think. I will run my adventure next week

Ugh I am stupid I wonā€™t make it :frowning: but I will join ONE DAY

Do people mind if I join

Not at all pal!:slight_smile:

Thank you all (@PatrickD @Resil @Arthilas @Tiero @BufoBufo and 2 more) for playing DDEX3-07 - Herald of the Moon. Here is the follow-up, as discussed:

• Each player receives 480gp
  • Magic item unlocked: Oathbow, very rare (@PatrickD 's ranger received the bow)

Not sure about all the avatars so pls feel free to correct me & share.

1 Like

not to be mean, but technically an Oathbow will not be useable until the character reaches Tier 3

And the ranger was level 10, he reaches level 11 with this level up, so he can use the oathbow :wink:

1 Like