Open D&D 5E @ 1070

So Adventure League Season 9 has officially started, our own V.A.L.U.E. rules are in the draft stage right now, but imho they are good as they are right now, I still propose doing open games for the heck of it. (This doesn’t mean that some DMs can’t/won’t run AL/V.A.L.U.E. games obviously)

Meeting place is Cafe 1070 @ burggasse 68, 1070 vienna

Anybody who wants to dm a game please announce it here, anybody who wants to play please do so too. For DMs include a name for the adventure if possible as well as a level/tier range. For Players if you have a preferred game that has been announced please put that in your post as well as what level character you’re bringing.

IF anybody wants to try their hands on AL season 9 feel free to do so, but don’t expect me to help you too much with the necessary conversions :stuck_out_tongue:

I won’t DM any game for the foreseeable future as i kind of feel exhausted about it atm and have enough going on with my own games including the Play-By-Post in our discord.
I’ll try to be there as a player bringing a Tier 1 (probably just a level 1) character.

1 Like

count me in and first

I’ll be there with a Bladesinger and an Arcane Trickster as a backup for Crystalline City :wink:

At rayce’s table again

Sadly, due to pre-Christmas work meeting, I wont be there this Friday Q.Q Good Luck @cat4laugh xD

Oh no… But my excuse to not dm…nooooooo :]

Alright then I will just look around or have pudding faire again

This week finally coming again

Coming to DM crystalline city as always:)

I will be there with a t1 module to dm.

reserve me a spot on your table Samgiblett, not sure what char i’ll bring, but most likely a lowly level 1 :smiley:

Push the boat out and use some of your dm rewards to make them l2

Was thinking of DMing a T1 or T2 one shot (an older AL adventure), however seeing the turnout so far will probably bring a T1 PC.

better prepare an adventure, there usually is a big number of signups on friday :smiley:

2 Likes

I am also joining crystaline city again

Crystalline “INSERT DYING JOKE HERE” City again!

Can bring L1 / or a higher T1 or my T2 (prefer to play AL or V.A.L.U.E)

Crystalline City again

I’m coming with a T1 character and would like to join Samgiblett’s table ^^

I shall come again for Crystaline City!

I’ll be there. Bringing a character. Count me in samgiblett
Maybe we even get another lute again