My introduction

Hi, my name is Gabor and i play semi-regularly dnd 5th edition with some friends. Sadly it is not always easy to organise a long running campaign, due to personal issues (not enogh time, illness, etc…) so I was searching for active players in Vienna. I would be happy to meet new players and have the chance to play also in campaigns of other people. We have a lot of figurines and the majority of my friends have enough experience to dm.

I am currently organising a small group (bespoke friends) where I will dm for the first time of my life.

I read that Thursdays is a good start to meet new people at Spielbar. If not please correct me!

I’m happy to be here!

2 Likes

welcome to the community :slight_smile:

thursdays are always a good time to meet people at Spielbar where we are playing lots of different systems
finding people to join you for a campaign can also be accomplished there, or you could post a thread to recruit more players in the #arrange-a-game board

Thank you for the info!

At which hour is it the best to show up? Is there a specific starting time or is it arranged in advance before playing?

there usually is a thread up for it ( Thursday Jan 18th 2018, Spielbar 7pm )
and the thread usually states when it’s planned to start, in this case 7pm, some people show up later

1 Like

Welcome!

We have varied games played on an open table manner on Thursdays around 19:30…

This forum has also been the starting point for quite a few campaigns of D&D…

1 Like

You make it sound like a bad thing xD

Greetings and a warm welcome to the forum^^

Not at all. Just that he might be able to recruit another group here as it has happened multiple times before

1 Like