Marketplace: Trading, buying, selling, seeking

Neil recommended sticking a Marketplace thread in this forum, so let’s give it a shot…

I’ll kick things off with a couple items that hopefully others would be able to use more than I’ll be able to. No sense in just keeping things on the shelf if they’re not going to hit the table, right?

Chivalry & Sorcery 3rd ed. Core Book (minor shelfwear)

(I also have a stack of DVDs I’d love to clear out if anyone’s looking for an English movie fix.)

Anybody interested? I’d love to swap (or sell) these for things that I’d actually be able to use.

Well; I’d be interested in the power cards.

I could also let me tempted by the “Waterdeep and the North” book; hell, even the FR books, if they are cheap enough…

[quote=“Simon”]Well; I’d be interested in the power cards.

I could also let me tempted by the “Waterdeep and the North” book; hell, even the FR books, if they are cheap enough…[/quote]
Sent you a PM. And I think they’ll be cheap enough - I’m not trying to make a fortune here, just swap these for things I’ll actually wind up using.

Cheers!

Since that went so well (thanks, Simon!), I scoured my shelves for more things I no longer need but might make somebody else happy. Anybody interested in these?

Chivalry & Sorcery 3rd ed. Core Book (minor shelfwear)
Who’s Who among Vampires: Children of the Inquisition

And since board games were mentioned:
Ogallala (used)

Plus, various and sundry DVDs looking for a good home.

And finally, a couple things I’ve read and would happily give away for free:
Living in Vienna (out of date, but still an interesting read for ex-pats)

Anybody interested? Anybody else have something they want to swap?

Hey there!

I would be in the market for the 3rd ed. D&D Handbook - how would you like for it? and I’m always looking out for new movies :slight_smile: - what do you have?
Cheers Julie

It is the 3rd edition, right? Not the 3.5?

Hrm, the Moonshae might have some interesting fluff, for sure. And GURPS might be good too…

And I would also be intertested by Vasco da Gama.

Damnit H, I am trying to be reasonable!

Hi Julie, hi Simon. :slight_smile:

Basically, I’d be happiest swapping for things I might actually get to the table. But cash or more creative solutions are great, too. Last week, Simon picked up a very nice little book for me at Harry’s in exchange for a couple things I gave him, and I think we both walked away happy, with some fun new things to read.

I’m pretty easy about all this…

And yes, it’s the original 3rd edition, with version 1.2 of the character generator disc. (I never used the disc, so I have no idea whether it works. I’m assuming it does, but drop me a line if it’s important.) It’s used with a couple corner dings, but in pretty solid shape overall.

Moonshae does have some fun fluff, but unfortunately, it’s seen some wear. It’s basically in the same shape as the Waterdeep book.

And DVDs, lessee…

I know, I know … odd mix. :slight_smile:

[quote="-H-"]
Mystic Pizza[/quote]

… what the hell?

[quote=“TwoEyes”][quote="-H-"]
Mystic Pizza[/quote]

… what the hell?[/quote]
What can I say. I thought it was a companion piece to the excellent Mystic River?

We are not judging you, man. We are not judging you…

Oo, that’s cold, man. :smiley:

But hey, don’t knock it. Matt Damon’s debut. Piece o’ history right there…

I think I gotta see the trailer. Brb.

youtube.com/watch?v=mSbrULyuyAw
I think they did a remake with such a bearded guy who tries out the restaurant and all the girls are happy, and it’s a romantic comedy as well.

and btw… 80s!!! 'OMG!

I’m selling a crapload of heroclix and star wars miniatures.
I also want to get rid of my LotR Trading Cards (mostly from the fellowship and two Towers blocks).

Hit me up if you want further information, or have a question.

More stuff from my shelfcleaning…

RPGs:
The Complete Thief’s Handbook (AD&D 2nd ed.)

• snip -

Board games:

• snip -

More DVDs (Purge! Purge! :slight_smile:):

• snip -

And a couple fantasy novels:
Jim Butcher: Death Masks (Dresden Files)
Tad Williams: The Dragonbone Chair
More Anne McCaffrey than you can shake a stick at

Drop me a line if any of these things would entertain you…

The Complete Thief’s Handbook (AD&D 2nd ed.) - I just ordered it last week on ebay for 8€ :frowning:

Ain’t that the way it always goes… :slight_smile:

Wow, I already own these. All of them.

[quote=“Siobhan”][quote="-H-"]
And a couple fantasy novels:
Jim Butcher: Death Masks (Dresden Files)
Tad Williams: The Dragonbone Chair
More Anne McCaffrey than you can shake a stick at
[/quote]

Wow, I already own these. All of them.[/quote]
Hey now. Don’t make me list all those NcCaffreys just so I can find one you don’t have on your shelf…

We’re talking “The Ship Who Barfed” here. :smiley:

[quote="-H-"]
Hey now. Don’t make me list all those NcCaffreys just so I can find one you don’t have on your shelf…

We’re talking “The Ship Who Barfed” here. :smiley:[/quote]

I don’t promise all of the co-written ones (although I DO have all the Ship ones) and I own nothing by… is it Todd?.. but yeah, I got 'em. Don’t make ME go back to the 40-year-old short story collections that later became series!