Do you know who I am?![/quote] perception, perception!
/me rolls for perception
![]()
Do you know who I am?![/quote] perception, perception!
/me rolls for perception
![]()
Any update about the time and date yet?
Cheers
Here’s the new group forum for a more private discussion of things
[spoiler][Post monster ate my post, Lazarus to the rescue! So glad for that extension]
Sorry, I was rather occupied the last days, and will probably be so for some more…
I PMed Neil to open up a group forum, but haven’t heard from him.
Next week there will be some changes at my workplace, so I don’t really know how available I am.
As we have heard from bisiacco and mappina, 5:30pm should be an okay time to start.
Monday 21st, I probably can’t make a game work.
Tuesday to Thursday should not be a problem, but I will know that on Monday, I hope.
For Friday and the weekend, I don’t know yet. I don’t have any plans, but my girlfriend might.
So, please cast your vote, on which day would 5:30pm work best for you?[/spoiler]