Looking for group

The 12th is a no-go for me but you guys have fun!

Yeah, too bad you don’t have time. Maybe another time our schedules don’t collide.

Thoptes brought up an interesting thing for character creation: starting wealth.
For your equipment you may give out Average wealth of your class + 35gp.

Nice. I can manage it on Saturday… or MAYBE Friday evening… I work till 5 or so, so… meh.

Nice!

Now things get rolling here!
So, Saturday the 12th around noon at the Fantasy Flagship.

And wow, three women to start this game!

Noxous previously expressed interest here as well, haven’t heard from him in the last week though.

GJsoft also at some point told me he’d like to play in a game of mine, but I haven’t seen him in this thread, and we are now at 4 (nemesis, bisiacco +1, thopthes, with noxous maybe 5) players, which would be right on target.

Thopthes thinks to play a ranger I think, anyone else have a rough idea of the characters to bring? Anyone need help with character creation?

Really looking forward to this.

Actually if you don’t mind me, I’d like to jump in as well. I wasn’t sure how this month would work so I kept quiet, but if it’s alright with you, I’d like to try a game.
Let me know which classes are needed so I just fill up the gap (though I am considering taking an inquisitor, gunslinger or magus because they seem interesting)

Hallo there again , i am sorry for my inactivity but i had my girlfriend visiting me here which means i had little to no time for browsing.
Yes i am still interested however my programm will be kind of tense as i have 1 exam comming up on the 25th for my University but i am pretty sure i will find some time in between.
Count me in Frazzle

Noxous, GJsoft: glad you are here.

Nemesis informed me that she would not be able to make it around noon, but might check in on us later in the day. So with the both of you, we are now at 5 players, spot on!

I want to bring this up once more: if you have trouble with the character creation, simply PM me, either with questions, or whatever you have in mind to play but don’t know how to make work with the given rules.
I’d like to have an idea of the characters coming to play, if possible until Friday.

Ehi! good to hear this, just give us a time and we will be there, it is 5 min walking from our home :=)

regarding the characters we will for sure need help because we are not playing rpg since 10-15 years.
we will create the main data and we will pm you with this, then we are available to complete together with u via skype or when we will meet on saturday!

Yeah, skype is possible, I checked that yesterday with noxous, talking with him about his character.

So far I know the following setup of the group:

Thopthes: half-elf ranger going for ranged and melee attacks.
noxous: dwarven fighter, probably with a dwarven waraxe and heavy shield.
GJsoft: undecided, but maybe inquisitor, gunslinger or magus (either is fine by me, though an inquisitor might be particularly interesting in the module, depending on how it’s built)

As i am still trying to learn , the inquisitor isnt a core class right?

Nope, it is a base class (which, as far as I know, just means it is in a different book than the core, meaning you might have to buy an extra book, the Advance Player guide in this case).

Info is, however, available at d20pfsrd.

Right. Paizo calls the inquisitor a base class.

Core classes are the same classes that have been in the D&D 3.5 Players Handbook, but revamped. They are all in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook.

Base classes started getting into the rules with Paizo’s Advanced Players Guide (APG), and are similar to Core classes, being available from 1st level, going all the way up to 20th.

There is also this thing called Archetypes, which are pretty much like the Core or Base Class they belong to, but with changes to some details.

Alternate Classes on the other hand, are basically Archetypes, but with more changes, yet not enough to be Base classes on their own.

Lastly there are Prestige Classes, which are not available to 1st level Characters, and mostly have a limited progression (5 or 10 levels).

I hope this clears things up a bit.

After talking with bisiacco yesterday, most have declared what they want to play:

Thopthes: half-elf ranger going for ranged and melee attacks.
noxous: dwarven fighter, with a dwarven waraxe and heavy shield.
bisiacco: elven wizard,
bisiacco’s gf: dwarven cleric,

GJsoft: undecided, but maybe inquisitor, gunslinger or magus.
I really like the idea of an inquisitor. That’s not to say, you can’t play something else though.

it does seem quite balanced in my noobie eyes :slight_smile:

I kinda started fancyig the idea of an Inquisitor myself and am trying to come up with a character idea that doesn’t sound too twisted (because my mental image of inquisitor is a lawful evil person thinking he’s a righteous paladin).
Not sure if I should go for a ranged or melee inquisitor though. The team is kinda balanced in both aspects already.
What do you guys think?

Hmm…

I guess ranged is more up an inquisitors alley, though later on he can be pretty good in melee as well.

I’d like to see that!

And in this situation: Ranged… :wink:

Just a reminder: no evil alignment for a PC.

What race and god/domain are you going for GJsoft?

What about a neutral PC with an evil deity? That’d be interesting. Though I’ll probably go for chaotic good again.

For Domains, I am considering Liberation, Nobility or Travel so far.

Depending on the god and if the character is really neutral, I might let you play it.
If it’s just Chaotic neutral disguise for being evil though… tough luck.

Travel is always nice, and Liberation seems great too. Nobility I’m not so fond of.

pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Cayden_Cailean maybe? I’d love to see that!