List of DnD friendly places in Vienna

Old Oak would be fun, as I live down the street xD

We tested out the Old Oak on a Saturday evening; they have two bits - the Wild Geese which they will open if they have ~ 24 people and the main pub. I booked ahead and they put us on their ‘quiet’ table in the main pub, it was high seats but that worked fine since I could DM on my feet.

Noise about the same as 1070, we got one guy come up and tell us about his lvl 14 fighter, otherwise it all worked pretty well.

5 Likes

From my times of PhD studies at Biocenter I recall that with all the students and locals there were always somewhat funky mix of people in the Old Oak :slight_smile:

I am pretty sure Patrick said three tables in the WG would work Friday. The non bar room is great for playing. Will talk to him again as it’s in my hood :wink:

Question for the locals - I often see libraries mentioned as places to play D&D - is that feasible here or more an American thing?

American thing

a) space
b) loudness

1 Like

Not 100% sure. True for academic libaries - could be checked with the public libraries but there the issue is more the not very convent opening hours.

May I add Athenaes Siegel to the List?
Athenaes Siegel, Gymnasiumstraße 10, 1180 Wien
As I am meber of this Association I do not rate it, to keep this neutral.

3 Likes