Fun(gal) V.A.L.U.E

:house: location: WOW/Keepers. Holochergasse 53 , 1150, Vienna, Austria

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character?
  • If you are new and need some help with character creation. (If you don’t need help with character creation → please check out our Houserules - link below)

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

I will be dming my adventure the Mycotyrant ~ Subterranean Prominence :mushroom: this Friday. It will be high T3 (15-16) to T4. This is a semi continuation of @ThatGuyTed 's :dove: series, but has no real waiting list.

:mushroom: This adventure can be pretty deadly.

:mushroom: Depending on how fast you are, it’s 1-2 sessions.

:mushroom: This adventure has some content warnings (See below).

:mushroom: Please tell me what level/Tier character you are going to use.

Content Warnings

Cults, Infections, Things growing out of you, Corruption, Sacrifice, Horror, Mushrooms, Rot, Body Horror, Mental Manipulation, ect.

4 Likes

Greetings all :grin: I’m back to run the third and final season of LCPD. Title: L.C.P.D: Doomsday Clock T2 (max level 8).

:exclamation:First session will be a darker tone then the usual sessions. :exclamation:

prefered seating for the players @Carcharoth @Rori_95 @NonnoKai @Xyathn @KianArdalan & @Burek , because they showed interested. If there is a space I would reserve it for players that joined more than 2 sessions in the past.

4 Likes

I would love to join the LCPD table again! Can’t wait :slight_smile:

1 Like

Id like to be there. After becoming cursed by a hag and being feebleminded by a monster, what makes more sense than going into a toxic wasteland of mushroom after all.

1 Like

I’ll be there for LCPD! We’re all that stands between order and chaos on the streets of LC…

1 Like

Would like to join your T3/T4 adventure :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll either join :mushroom: or if we need DMs I could also run the first session in my MINIOOOOOONS! (:right_anger_bubble:) setting (T1/T2).

MINIOOONS concept summary

The basic idea would be that the players are among the lowest ranked minions of a BBEG and don’t have their bosses confidence yet to be sent on “proper” missions to advance the goals of evil. To keep them occupied the BBEG sends them on missions of very VERY minor importance to be a bit of a nuissance to his enemies. Cartoonish villainy ensues. (think: “Oh. That was kinda mean.” rather than “My god… what have we done?”)

This wouldn’t be a mini-series but rather a bunch of semi-connected Oneshots, with some Hombrew Rewards to keep track of what each minion has accomplished so far. (There might be some Meta-Plot stuff further down the line - depends on how this works out)

For this to work I’d ask my players to create their characters accordingly → You don’t have to be super evil but you have to be at least somewhat okay with working for a BBEG.

2 Likes

will join the fun(gal) :mushroom: T3-T4

if possible with my kender bard (T4; level 20)

edit: … also have a bunch of T3 characters (levels 11-16)

1 Like

I am IN! :grin:

1 Like

Will be there :hugs:

1 Like

Sounds interesting, if you have a spot for t4 tech. augmented evocation

1 Like

What tier will LCPD be?

I have played most of season 1, so I would like to join if there are free seats! If all places are taken, I’d like to join T4 @BufoBufo if possible. I haven’t been to WoWKeepers in a while… looking forward to join again and visit the other half of us (non-requisite-players) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder @Vishous , I totally forget to write that :sweat_smile:

L.C.P.D: Doomsday Clock will be T2 (max level 8).

And you’re more than welcomed to join us even with 6 players present. :grin:

1 Like

Perfect! I am looking forward to it :slight_smile: I’ll join with a lvl 7 character. This time there is reinforcement from the K9 team :service_dog:

2 Likes

:grin: :grin: :grin: Purrfect! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

@Alaadu Please prepare me pls the attributes of my service :crocodile:

1 Like

Will be there!!! Looking forward to it - finally I’ve got a use for all those downtime days Quinn has been collecting lol

2 Likes

I will be there to DM or play anything

Will be there either to play (T1,T2) or DM, whatever is needed!