Fridays? I barely know em! V.A.L.U.E

How about more DnD this friday?

I would be dming a continuation to… whatever it is I dmed last time xD. Otherwise anything from t1-4

If you’re new to the forum or want to know more about the WoWKeepers Location:

:point_right: New to the Forum

Help me with my character

:point_right: Our character creation rules!

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

Red Hand of Doom Returns

This is currently T3. If you haven’t played before just make a low T3 (level 11-13) character and write me, if you have played before you have preferred seating, if you played before and haven’t reached T3, just remake your character at T3 if possible.
Currently day 21

This Episode 8: Into the Marsh

Red Hand of Doom Explanations

Explanation

This is a small mini-campaign for V.A.L.U.E. that is open to new and recurring players. This small campaign will lead from T2 to T4 and is about a peaceful community facing a coming enemy. The setting is the Forgotten Realms.

Background

Elsir vale is a rather thinly populated 250 mile long vale. This frontier region has few large towns, the largest one being Brindol, which is also the capital of the region. This subtropical region is peaceful most of the time. However this is changing. Dark times are coming to Elsir Vale and enemy forces are amassing on the borders.

You are a special military unit from Brindol sent to investigate strange happenings in the border regions of the land. Are you prepared to face what is to come?

History

Elsir Vale lies along the Dawn Way, an important trade route. The first settlers of this land were dwarves that built a great kingdom in Wyrmsmoke and Giantshield mountains. Even now aqueducts and cisterns are present in the land. After this kingdom passed into the annals of history, humans began to settle the land, first druidic communities, later founding the kingdom of Rhaestilor. Two hundred years ago the kingdom was destroyed by a horde of goblins. Now the land is less centralized with the biggest powers being the cities of Dennovar and Brindol. There are also other communities such as Drellin’s Ferry, the Hammerfist Holds, Elsircross, Marthon, Nimon’s Gap and Red Rock

Important Notes

• If you want to play a goblin or goblinoid such as a bugbear please tell me, because of story reasons.
  • This campaign contains a lot of goblinoids as enemies
  • This campaign has a victory point system where you can fail in a mission but still win the war
  • This campign is limited in time, meaning travel times might become important.
2 Likes

I’ll be there to play. Are you fine with me joining your table?

I’ll obviously be there to commit crimes and to try to not get kobolds killed (once more)

1 Like

Sure if I got space. Just remember a low T3 character (max level 13)

:dragon:
Meepo - the Dragon of Brindol,
will help his fellow comrades to turn the tide of this conflict

(wanna join RHoD with my level 12 kobold mastermind / wolf totem warrior)

1 Like

Your friendly magic war advisor Geras(hhhh) will be also there to support the fight against the Red Hand of Doom.

2 Likes

I’ll be joining the Tier 1 game if it’ll be done. Will try my best to not turn into a furry.

I will show up too

3 Likes

Current stand on Players and DMs
:fire:
DMs (2)
cat4laugh :interrobang: (T1)
BufoBufo :japanese_goblin: (T3 Max. Level 13)

Maybe DMing:
KKevin :star:

Players (12)
Arthilas (T3) :japanese_goblin:
Darthbinks (T3) :japanese_goblin:
PatrickD (T3) :japanese_goblin:
Alaadu (T3) :japanese_goblin:

TheUglyGhostOfEast (T1) +2
KKevin (T?)
DutchyGio (T1)
Xerdor (T1-T2)
simon1 (T1-2)
Andvar (T1)

Unless someone else dms we are full

1 Like

Ah forgot to mention! Two people will join me! (@Noah and @fleadrewkeiss on discord)

1 Like

I will join with T 1-2.

HI KNOW THIS IS VERY SUDDEN!! But we would like to bring one more new friend to the T1 table if that’s okay? </3

1 Like

That is absolutely no problem :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would love to join if there is still seat available, otherwise will join any table T1-4. :grin:

1 Like

I‘ll be there
I can DM if absolutely necessary but i‘d much prefer to play :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gonna be there like last time. I can’t wait for the atrocities that will happen. T1 again, with the UglyGhostOfEast.

I have something prepared I can do whatever is needed will be late about 10 minutes

1 Like

Thank you for playing @Arthilas @Darthbinks @PatrickD @Alaadu
You gain

Downtime activities: Please do only one, with the exception of Decoding

Testing your Strength (5 Downtime Days)
You decide to test your strength and skill against the warriors of the Tiri Kitor to prove your worth as a battle brother and that you are prepared to face the challenges ahead. Who knows there might be a reward for that.

My Sweet Alchemist Life (10 Downtime days)
You help the Alchemist Verunu Blackflask collect ingreedients in the dangerous swamp and create potions for the future. Who knows perhaps that will be useful further on.

Decoding the Ancient (1 Downtime day per 2 spell levels)
You attempt to decode the ancient spellbook of Rhaest. Who knows what wonders are hidden inside it.

The Past is Skindeep (5 Downtime Days, 300gp or 600gp, and a good story)
You go to Kaseide Inkweaver and tell her a good epic story about your previous adventures. She will tattoo this story on your back with magical tattoo ink, so that stories might empower you in the future.

Researching the Dragonspawn (5 Downtime days)
You talk to the scouts and hunters about the Dragonspawn to find out more about their strengths and weaknesses.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.