Friday's AL @ 1070 dungeons to conquer, undead to vanquish, helpless princes to rescue,

And the blade.
RIPPER’S CLAW (+1 SCIMITAR)
Weapon (Scimitar), uncommon
You have a +1 bonus to attack and damage rolls made with this weapon.
This scimitar is never dirty, no matter how much blood or dirt might have touched its blade. The pommel is formed to resemble a leech-like worm that wraps around the hand that is wielding it. The worm will nip at the hand and draw blood if it has been more than 24 hours since the weapon has last fed.

How many did you kill?

2 natural ones in a row on the second failed death saving throw, with our Wizard and Paladin.

1 Like

2 quick Questions @Resil
1.) Is the Scimitar a magical item one needs to unlock(buy) ? or can i just use it?
2.) Did we get any Gold from that old BDSM Fan? I think he said something abvout 20 or so? And how much Downtime and Renown do we get if any?

Awesomely DM’ed as well even if the Adventure felt Pretty harsh without a healer :wink:

1. You need 16 T1 treasure checkpoints, and you have it unlocked, so you can buy it whenever.
  2. Unfortunately you cant keep the gold in AL, but you all got a healing potion from the battered old wizard.
    You got 1 Renown, and 10 Downtime.

riight you get them from Level up i member! thx

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.