Friday is Adventure (League) time

i plan to continue Curse of Strahd

if you’re planning on coming, please announce it here, also tell us if you want to DM or play

as usual i plan to be there around ~18:30ish

2 Likes

I’d like to come as a player.

Comin. As always, would prefer to play curse, but an adventure will be ready just in case.

Will come too :slightly_smiling_face:
Would prefer to play on a non strahd table, if there’s gonna be a second DM :slight_smile:

i wouldn’t kill another of your characters right after killing the whipadin :stuck_out_tongue:

Coming as a player for CoS

Haha I am not scared of your demons! :sweat_smile:
But since I DM strahd myself I’d rather be playing something I don’t know by heart if possible :smile:

I’m planning to come as a player in CoS ヾ(´∀`)ノ

Not me, sorry. Have fun!

If my schedule allows it (which if I’m not mistaken it should) I’ll be there!

I’ll be there

Coming as a player if there is a spot.

I plan on coming as a player :slight_smile:

i will be there

I’m starting to feel really bad for not having been at AL for so long, but I again cannot make it… At least this time I’m not forced to stay away by work, but a friend invited me to see the new Fantastic Beasts that comes out this Friday ^^

1 Like

we’ll just “force” you to DM a couple of times in a row once you can make it again :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, just tie me to a pole and whip the DM’ing out of me ^^ But seriously, I miss AL, and I will make an effort to keep my Fridays free for the remainder of the year :slightly_smiling_face:

I haven’t played dnd in ages. I would love to show up.

I’ll come as player if we got space :slight_smile:

I will see if I can prepare a tier 1 adventure to DM, but I have a very busy week… I will let you know as soon as things clear up a little.
I would give @Toni precedence at my table because he DMed so much in the past weeks (unless he wants to play CoS of course).

1 Like