Friday AL @ 1070, death is in the air - you know because nobody looks up! :P

Meeting place is Cafe 1070 @ burggasse 68, 1070 vienna

If you plan on being there please announce yourself and tell us what you are bringing, so if you plan to DM please tell us what Tier of adventure it will be, if you plan on playing what Tier of character it will be (T1: level 1-4, T2: level 5-10, T3: level 11-16, T4: level 17-20)

For new players: you can either create a character according to the ALPG found here , be there early so one of the more experienced players/DMs can help you create one of your own

This time i won’t be there as i’ve got a shadowrun group session, but i hope you’ll have fun and not to many die :slight_smile: Protip: don’t forget to look down and in front just because you look up! :smiley:

The smell probably comes from the Foulness Beneath Mulmaster (DDEX2-08).
(Which I plan on DMing in continuation of the last few Mulmaster adventures, but no previous knowledge required)

This is a tier 1 (levels 1-4), 4 hour adventure.

If there are too many DMs, I am more than happy to step down und play myself of course (tier 1 & 2 characters are available).

Id prefer to play, but who knows, maybe ill return to my roots and DM DOMM.

And yeah. I will neva die!

i think we need a motto… something along the lines of: “Everybody knows Murderhobo players, come play AL with us to meet the Murderhobo DMs!” :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Did you kill someone again last session?

nope only knocked someone out, after all it was “A Walk in the Park” :stuck_out_tongue:

I will be there dm ToA (lvl1-11 prefer t2 chars)

I plan on coming and would like to try to run my first Adventure (T1; didn’t find it in the “played” list). I will also bring my T2 (lvl5) T1 (lvl1) Chars.

2 Likes

i’ll be there as a Player with my t1 lvl 4 cleric

Coming as usual, T2 lvl 8 for ToA

I’ll be there with a t1 (lvl1) and a t2 (lvl5)

Hello. I will be there with a T1 PC, level 3. Have a nice week!

Hello! Will be there with my T1 lvl3 ranger :grin:. Nice week to y’all.

This time I’ll be there with my T1 lvl 2 ranger :grin:

Sorry I got to cancle, just got the message I have to visit home this weekend.

I’ll bring another T1

Should be there with a t2 or a t1 character!

I gonna join with my t1 evocation lizard again.

One of my friend will join as well, with a T1 :smile: